Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
set 8

arrow shafts sticking out from an arched body - what can be hotter Tongue
Complete exposure and availability... I can imagine how those feathered tips sway gently as the pierced muscles expand and contract...
(09-01-2019, 05:27 PM)bellyboy Wrote: No better way to die than with an arrow stuck right in your belly button. I wouldn't want the chest shot. Just one in the guts so it would be a painful death. Totally naked of course with a final cum shot.
Belly boy you're a man after my own navel. Navel shots only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D
Nothing better than a man arched backward with arrows in his belly, and his chest. The best position to shoot ones death cum.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(09-02-2019, 05:36 PM)gladlover Wrote: Nothing better than a man arched backward with arrows in his belly, and his chest. The best position to shoot ones death cum.
can't agree more Smile
smoking hot...
I love it that a certain percentage of the infantry is written off as collateral loss from the rain of arrows that's expected at the beginning of every battle. These guys served their purpose by being the dead meat of the front line and went down before they could even engage another warrior one-on-one. I like the two versions, one with eyes open and one with eyes closed. Men often die with eyes frozen open, but I imagine them still being alive in the first pic, feeling the depth of the shaft penetrations in their bellies and chests and tasting their blood as it urps up into their mouths. In the second pic they're battlefield carrion waiting to be harvested by the victors or eaten by the buzzards.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae