Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Up and Running
Information 
We are officially up and running.  Thanks to the help of everyone involved in getting this forum going again. 

Now, lets start sharing and posting our videos, pics, stories and news.  Lets make this forum as good, if not better than the old one.
(07-12-2019, 05:20 AM)admin Wrote: We are officially up and running.  Thanks to the help of everyone involved in getting this forum going again. 

Now, lets start sharing and posting our videos, pics, stories and news.  Lets make this forum as good, if not better than the old one.

Glad to hear the site is up and running again! -Ashe, from the BellyButcher blog
Thank you so much for creating this new Forum.
I'm looking forward to sharing photos, video clips and stories like we did on JJ's original Arenafighter site.
Bruce.
As a "new old member" I would like to say thank you, for getting this up and running.
I was in the old forum for a good couple of years (I was also on "The shot dead guys forum" when that existed), and I was surprised to see the old arenafighter yuku site starting to decline. I spent some time away, and suddenly it was closed - so I kind of forgot about it, found other ways to explore this strange world of ours, untill yesterday I found out about this site Big Grin
Again, thank you - had I known this from the beginning, I would have signed up right away Big Grin