Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just in the guts
I don't know what kind of influence made this fetish gradually awaken in my childhood. I like handsome strong guys who were stabbed in their abs, especially their navel. Their abs are cut open, finally groan and fall down to the ground.
(10-20-2019, 05:17 PM)bellyboy Wrote: Getting stabbed in the belly button is definitely one way to get it. You are going to feel that cold steel in your guts. Some of your guts are going to ooze out. A bullet in the belly is good too because you are going to feel your guts on fire from the burning lead spinning around inside your belly.
Sounds so hot the sword slow in the bellybutton the groans then tongue out
(10-20-2019, 03:02 AM)armour Wrote: I don't know what kind of influence made this fetish gradually awaken in my childhood. I like handsome strong guys who were stabbed in their abs, especially their navel.  Their abs are cut open, finally groan and fall down to the ground.
Ugh, i love this forum. I could read it all day.  Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
i love to see when beautiful abs are hurt with arrows, bullets or swords. when I was still some films were on TV. I was very excited when a guy got a sword in the stomach. very erotic.