Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arrowed runner
Today I decided to check out a new biking/walking trail through a state park near me. It was warm enough to run without a shirt. At the trailhead I noticed a sign that said this was an "active archery hunting area," for controlling the deer population. It said if you stayed on the trail you would be safe. However, I began to imagine a bare chested runner being mistaken for a deer and taking an arrow in the chest or bellybutton.
Nice idea! I like such roleplays, but with small caliber rifles. If you see that someone is aiming at you, stop for a minute on one place to give chance to aim and place a good shot.
thats interesting scenario to imagine - seemingly ordinary morning routine to stay in shape, when all of a sudden ....fffffftt, and suddenly its hard to catch the breath, and legs feel weak...
(10-29-2019, 05:40 AM)gunplayfetish Wrote: Nice idea! I like such roleplays, but with small caliber rifles. If you see that someone is aiming at you, stop for a minute on one place to give chance to aim and  place a  good shot.
  I would love to play this one out.  I'm jogging down some deserted trail.   It's pretty hot out, so I take off my shirt and tie it around my waist.   Also, I'm a bit vain. I'm goddamn sure that song is about me,  so as I  jog, I  look down at my chest,  heaving.   I also focus on my visible heartbeat,  rapid and forceful,  thumping at my lower left pec.   Sometimes,  I  run my hand over my tight and tense six-pack abs.  Then raise my hand to my chest,  placing it over the THUMP-thumping at my chest.   It  excites me to feel my heart pounding so fast and strong.   Sweat glistens off my lean body.  
  As I around a corner,  I see some guy standing in front of me.   He's dressed in desert-cami's with a black ski-mask on his head.  He is standing with his legs spread and holds a gun at me.  I almost trip as a stop.  I hold up my hands,  and say, "Whoa, what do you want  ?  I don't have any money."  He says, "Strip,  take your clothes off.".  I look down at my body, sweat trickles down my chest and abs,  visible heartbeat still pounding.   All I have on is my jogging shorts, and running shoes.   "STRIP", he screams at me.  "O.K.  O.K.", I answer and lean forward to take off my shoes.  I toss them aside,  the untie my shirt.  I then place my fingers into the waistband of my running shorts and begin to slip them off.  I step out of them off, and toss them on top of my shoes.  I stand up straight, hands up, naked.
  I  look down at my body,  light brown hair over my sternum, then covers my lower pecs to my nipples.   Visible heartbeat pounding more forcefully than before.   I think I'm about to get shot through that pulsing  at my chest.   "Don't shoot me,  Man.  Don't kill me."  My abs are tight and trembling,  my chest heaving with each rapid breath.   He doesn't say anything,  but holds the gun at me.  I  see a bright flash from the gun, and I feel a searing spear of pain at my chest.   I am too stunned to move, still standing with my hands up.  I look down and see a red hole centered on my still pounding visible heartbeat,  small trickle of blood running down my chest, over my abs, circles around my outie bellybutton.   I  stagger back and fall to the dirt.   I reach to place my hand on my chest,  but his boot  steps on my wrist,  He is standing over me,  gun inches left chest.   I  can taste blood in my mouth as I struggle to speak.   I hear a BAM, and feel a second white-hot spear of pain enter my body.   I look down at a second hole in my chest,  dead through my heart.   My back arches as I try to scream,  but fall back still and lifeless.   He stares at my dead, naked body for several minutes,  then leans forward to place his fingers on my neck, feeling for a pulse.   He holds his fingers there for a minute or two,  and finds nothing.   He stands,  aims his gun at my chest again,  and BAM, BAM, BAM, shoots the rest of his bullets into my chest.
(12-28-2020, 01:51 AM)RightThruMyHeart Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 05:40 AM)gunplayfetish Wrote: Nice idea! I like such roleplays, but with small caliber rifles. If you see that someone is aiming at you, stop for a minute on one place to give chance to aim and  place a  good shot.
  I would love to play this one out.  I'm jogging down some deserted trail.   It's pretty hot out, so I take off my shirt and tie it around my waist.   Also, I'm a bit vain. I'm goddamn sure that song is about me,  so as I  jog, I  look down at my chest,  heaving.   I also focus on my visible heartbeat,  rapid and forceful,  thumping at my lower left pec.   Sometimes,  I  run my hand over my tight and tense six-pack abs.  Then raise my hand to my chest,  placing it over the THUMP-thumping at my chest.   It  excites me to feel my heart pounding so fast and strong.   Sweat glistens off my lean body.  
  As I around a corner,  I see some guy standing in front of me.   He's dressed in desert-cami's with a black ski-mask on his head.  He is standing with his legs spread and holds a gun at me.  I almost trip as a stop.  I hold up my hands,  and say, "Whoa, what do you want  ?  I don't have any money."  He says, "Strip,  take your clothes off.".  I look down at my body, sweat trickles down my chest and abs,  visible heartbeat still pounding.   All I have on is my jogging shorts, and running shoes.   "STRIP", he screams at me.  "O.K.  O.K.", I answer and lean forward to take off my shoes.  I toss them aside,  the untie my shirt.  I then place my fingers into the waistband of my running shorts and begin to slip them off.  I step out of them off, and toss them on top of my shoes.  I stand up straight, hands up, naked.
  I  look down at my body,  light brown hair over my sternum, then covers my lower pecs to my nipples.   Visible heartbeat pounding more forcefully than before.   I think I'm about to get shot through that pulsing  at my chest.   "Don't shoot me,  Man.  Don't kill me."  My abs are tight and trembling,  my chest heaving with each rapid breath.   He doesn't say anything,  but holds the gun at me.  I  see a bright flash from the gun, and I feel a searing spear of pain at my chest.   I am too stunned to move, still standing with my hands up.  I look down and see a red hole centered on my still pounding visible heartbeat,  small trickle of blood running down my chest, over my abs, circles around my outie bellybutton.   I  stagger back and fall to the dirt.   I reach to place my hand on my chest,  but his boot  steps on my wrist,  He is standing over me,  gun inches left chest.   I  can taste blood in my mouth as I struggle to speak.   I hear a BAM, and feel a second white-hot spear of pain enter my body.   I look down at a second hole in my chest,  dead through my heart.   My back arches as I try to scream,  but fall back still and lifeless.   He stares at my dead, naked body for several minutes,  then leans forward to place his fingers on my neck, feeling for a pulse.   He holds his fingers there for a minute or two,  and finds nothing.   He stands,  aims his gun at my chest again,  and BAM, BAM, BAM, shoots the rest of his bullets into my chest.

Nice, really nice