Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
set 21

(11-19-2019, 06:46 PM)bellyboy Wrote: A young guy should always have a last cum when he gets it in his belly button.
For sure. The gods grant him a final pleasure before death, and prepare him for the afterlife where he will be meet men just like him for combat and fucking.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
The second arrow hit its target perfectly, right in the navel, giving him a beautiful spasm of cum.
Very hot gifs, thanks! I love how the knife fighter in the first image clasps the hairy pec of his victim, using the hard mound of chest meat as a grip to steady the guy as he's being gutted. It's also hot that the rhythm of the victim's cock throbs matches the stabbing motion of the knife in his belly, at least until he's about to spurt. Then it stays up at full mast in preparation for his last manly geyser of wad.

Executions are guaranteed to give me a hard-on, and the second image is no exception. What a great target to have chained to the death wall, and what fine marksmanship on the part of the bowmen on the firing squad.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
Wow! The first gif image is so damned erotic and a big turn on
Dying penises waving goodbye-very sexy!
love those arrows in the belly
Hand on his broad chest, feeling his frantic, thunderous heartbeat as the blade slices his trembling abs. Heart pounding against my hand, sweaty chest heaving as his young life is ending. Heartbeat grows weak and erratic. Breathing grows shallow. My hand on his muscled chest, feeling the final struggling heart flutter then stop. His hrad falls on my shoulder.
Very nice