Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
midnight firing squad
bang!

Attached Files Image(s)

Love this!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
WOW!!! This is awesomely great.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
Great work Mr. Shank.
Your firing squad fantasies are among my favorites. They put the full physique of the doomed warrior to excellent use and allow the condemned fighter to show his stuff, proud and thick, before the shafts or the bullets put him down. The midnight ambience of the execution adds a lot to this series - a silver-haired stud disappearing into the inky night.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
GREAT BODY
YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!! Thank you for this! And for the others like this. YOU are a prince!
Back in my younger days, when I was slimmer, I had a visible heartbeat after exercising. After a jog, I'd go back to my room and strip naked. Standing in front of a mirror, I'd place my hands behind my back, and stand there, watching my chest rise and fall as I breathed, dogtags plastered against my chest by sweat. Dog-tags pulsing with my visible rapidly thumping heart. Brownish chest hair over my sternum and around my lower pecs, and down the center of my lean body to my outie belly-button. I'd imagine this is my final moments. Three red laser dots trained on the visible thumping at my lower left pec. Naked, hands tied behind my back, dogtags pulsing on my chest with each rapid beat of my young heart. I'd breathe rapidly, chest heaving, abs tight and tensed. Two soldiers in desert cami's and wearing a black ski-mask on one knee, one standing between them. All three aiming rifles at my heaving chest. Then, BAM BAM BAM. Three copper-jacket rounds tear into my muscled chest, visible heartbeat providing their target. Want Me Dead, Boys ?? Aim Here. Three bullets shredding my heart. I slam against the wall behind me, and let out a low groan. Three streams of blood trail down my lean, young body, over my abs, circle around my outie belly-button, and down my muscular thighs. I slide down the wall and and land on my back. Chest still heaving as I struggle to breathe, one of the soldiers walks over to me, fixes his bayonet to his rifle, and brings the tip of his blade to my chest, just left of my sternum. He jabs the blade straight into my chest, slicing my shredded heart in half. My back arches. Then, I fall back, still and dead.
(11-23-2020, 12:29 AM)RightThruMyHeart Wrote: Back in my younger days,  when I was slimmer, I had a visible heartbeat after exercising.  After a jog, I'd go back to my room and strip naked.  Standing in front of a mirror,  I'd place my hands behind my back, and stand there,  watching my chest rise and fall as I breathed,  dogtags plastered against my chest by sweat.  Dog-tags pulsing with my visible rapidly thumping heart.  Brownish chest hair over my sternum and around my lower pecs, and down the center of my lean body to my outie belly-button.  I'd imagine this is my final moments.  Three red laser dots trained on the visible thumping at my lower left pec.  Naked, hands tied behind my back,  dogtags pulsing on my chest with each rapid beat of my young heart.  I'd breathe rapidly,  chest heaving, abs tight and tensed.  Two soldiers in desert cami's and wearing a black ski-mask on one knee, one standing between them.  All three aiming rifles at my heaving chest.    Then, BAM BAM BAM.  Three copper-jacket rounds tear into my muscled chest, visible heartbeat providing their target.  Want Me Dead, Boys ??  Aim Here.  Three bullets shredding my heart.  I slam against the wall behind me,  and let out a low groan.  Three streams of blood trail down my lean, young body, over my abs, circle around my outie belly-button,  and down my muscular thighs.  I slide down the wall and and land on my back.  Chest still heaving as I struggle to breathe,  one of the soldiers walks over to me,  fixes his bayonet to his rifle,  and brings the tip of his blade to my chest,  just left of my sternum.  He jabs the blade straight into my chest,  slicing my shredded heart in half.  My back arches. Then, I  fall back, still and dead.
great story. i jo to scenes like that. but you have better detail. the final thrust is great detail. your back arches. then fall back. i think i would kick my legs a little.
the trick to see how many bullets he can take before death