Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes in Titles
For those who haven't noticed there have been some changes made in the titles granted to members due to participation.

Those coming in with no posts are still Newbies,
a "Pleb" has at least 1 post
a "Warrior in Training" has 10 posts
a "Greenie Warrior" has 50 posts
a "Warrior" has 100 posts
a "Seasoned Warrior" has 500 posts
and an "Arena Champion" has 1000 posts

So, as of today, we have 1 Arena Champion, no Seasoned Warriors
4 Warriors, 4 Greenie Warriors, 19 Warriors in Training
and 35 Plebs. 

Everybody else is still a Newbie.
I hope the new system will encourage more participation by making it easier to move up in the ranks.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
It's a good attempt but from previous forums, I can tell you this might be the way things go. Despite past posts in other forums, people like Derek, Rob, Blade, Dan, and others will post only when they feel the urge every six months or in Blade's case every three years! It's kind of pathetic that the best artists and creative minds behind some of the best of this fetish DON'T feel the need to share or post. It's just the way it is.
I hope the new ranking encourages more comments and posting. Feedback is important, and the lack of it is frustrating for those who post.

There are many time I post something that I think is really good and it gets zero comment or stars. That is always a downer, but one of the great things about this forum is that it counts the number of views.
(12-16-2019, 04:28 PM)bellyboy Wrote: I am glad I made "warrior". To me this means in the battle as we prepare to march naked to meet the enemy the "plebes" will go first. And then the "warriors in training". They will be followed by the "greenie warriors". Then it is myself and my fellow warriors. By this time we will see many dead and injured lying on the battlefield. We will see some horrible belly wounds. We will see some still hard and see the results of their final cum shots. We are hard now ourselves and we continue the battle. I look down at my naked bod and see my belly and belly button and I wait to be struck by an arrow or thrown spear. I know my belly button will be the target and when I get it I know I will have my last ever ejaculation. I will be shooting cum as I fall to the ground and I will die on the field with my friends. We all fought to the death.
Great description, Warrior Bellyboy.  I can see marching with you hard and naked through the battlefield.  We step over our fallen comrades as we approach the enemy. Our legs get splashed with the cum of those shooting their final loads. Now the spears and arrows are taking us out and we fall to the ground shooting our last wads. The  next row of warriors approaches. Their hard cocks and balls are the last thing we see as they step over us.
(12-13-2019, 01:48 PM)CHASE Wrote: It's a good attempt but from previous forums, I can tell you this might be the way things go. Despite past posts in other forums, people like Derek, Rob, Blade, Dan, and others will post only when they feel the urge every six months or in Blade's case every three years! It's kind of pathetic that the best artists and creative minds behind some of the best of this fetish DON'T feel the need to share or post. It's just the way it is.
I haven't posted only because I didn't know this new forum existed until very recently, and I only figured out how to register and join last night! I'll do my best in the near future to makeup for my prolonged absence!
Derek
(01-01-2020, 08:31 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 01:48 PM)CHASE Wrote: It's a good attempt but from previous forums, I can tell you this might be the way things go. Despite past posts in other forums, people like Derek, Rob, Blade, Dan, and others will post only when they feel the urge every six months or in Blade's case every three years! It's kind of pathetic that the best artists and creative minds behind some of the best of this fetish DON'T feel the need to share or post. It's just the way it is.
I haven't posted only because I didn't know this new forum existed until very recently, and I only figured out how to register and join last night! I'll do my best in the near future to makeup for my prolonged absence!
Derek

Excellent to hear from you, Maestro! We look forward to your posts. Smile
(01-01-2020, 08:31 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
Derek

I only just saw this. Glad to have you!