Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Italian Job
         That son of a bitch, Tony.  The oldest son and heir of the mafia empire built up by his bastard of a father.  With his father aging, Tony has been trying to "prove" himself worthy of taking over his father's lead of the mob.  He has been responsible for the deaths of at least 60 people in this town, including a local candy shop owner who dared call him out for parking in a handicap space.  Tony never took criticism well, so he shot the man in front of his children.

I had been working for Tony as an "errand boy".  This meant I did almost anything at Tony's mansion.  One of my main jobs was tending to the pools.  

Tony spent every morning going for a swim as part of this daily workout.  This kept his body lean and toned.  As I was the only one working outside in the morning, we were usually alone.  He would often give me "duties" to perform.  Sometimes these were sexual in nature, sometimes it was the destruction of evidence, sometimes it was to keep his wife distracted while he met with one of his mistresses. 

I saw Tony come in the back gate from a jog.  He pulled off his shirt, kicked off his shoes and jumped into one of the pools.  While Tony was in what we called the waterfall pool, I approached with my usual cart.  "Good morning, sir."  I said as I got to the edge of the pool.

"Just the man I've been looking for."  Tony gave me a grin an waded towards the side of the pool where I stood.  'oh crap,' I thought, 'was he on to me?'

"I need you to do something for me."  His words were unusually slow and pensive.  "You've done favors for me for how long now?"

"Five years, sir."  It's true, I was first hired as a pool boy by Tony's father when I was thirteen.  Tony was only five years older than me.

"You know," he started.  "When my father dies, I will need a second in command.  Since you've been the one most loyal to me and haven't been running to my dad telling him everything I've been up to, I need your help.  You've done well in having my back, I figured it's time for both of us to move up the ladder."

"I appreciate that, sir.  What would you have me do?"  I had always carried myself professionally with my boss.

"Call me Tony," he stated, raising a wine glass from the poolside tray and handing it to me.  "My father is going to die this morning, I just need you to burn my shirt and shoes.  You're also my witness that I was here all morning."

My eyebrows raised.  Wow, this was real.  His ambition had truly taken him beyond the turning point.  Little did he know that right before I had arrived at work, one of Tony's father's limosines pulled up to me and I was taken inside. Tony's father had told me that there had been an attempt on his life and I needed to find out if Tony was involved.  Little did I expect Tony to tell me forthright.

Since I Tony had confessed to me, I knew what I needed to do.  I reached down into the cart and pulled out the blade his father had given me.  He had no time to react before I buried the blade to the hilt in his rippled abs.  

Tony let out a loud "Ugggghhh!!"  He stared up at me in disbelief, his broad chest heaving from the force of the thrust.  His eyes turned down at the hilt and widened as he recognized his father's sword.  His jaw dropped open and his gaze returned to me as blood spurt out from his lips.

[Image: 11%2Bhilted.jpg]

"Just a gift your father wanted me to give you.  Afterall, you've earned it".  Tony fell over in the pool, his once strong muscular body floated in the crimson waters.  I picked up the poolside phone and let Tony's father know the present was well received.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
Thas was a surprise he didn't expect. Hopefully he appriciated it. Thank you B&D.
that pose on the pic is prefect - side and 3/4 view are my favs usually haha. This view pays justice to his beautiful torso relief Tongue