Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My drawings
My Drawings... GUT UP !

Attached Files Image(s)

Your drawings always get my juices flowing. I pay special attention to naked guys with boners fighting or facing their demise. Thanks for posting.
Wow, excellent work! Thank you.
Love the drawings!
GUT UP!
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
OMG! the classics of hotness! The imagination and sexuality are staggering I love the "Shit but you're beautiful!" comment! Such hot bubbles! Hot abs, hot sayings all over. Thanks! mmmm
very good work. I love it when beautiful abs are destroyed. very erotic.
You put your finger on a primal male pulse with those lines of naked guys making their way up to the executioner, knowing they're about to die, and rock hard over the prospect of it.

I also think it's hot that your art sometimes includes warrior studs who voluntarily end it and die an honorable death by "falling on their own swords" (gutting themselves) before the enemy can rip them open.

I also like the beefy musculature of your knife warriors and the cuts that they display as badges of manly combat.

"Gladiator Disemboweler" is one of my personal favorites. The carnage on the arena floor is hot, and it's great how the muscled, naked winner and loser are both looking out of frame for the thumbs up or down. One stud is poised to kill, the other is poised to die, and both of them are poised to shoot their cum.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
Great drawings ..... nice to see other parts of the abdomen getting stabbed ...... prefer upper and lower guts getting a blade ..... nice
Loading...those hooks will lift him off the ground and then his ab meat will be punched and brutally tortured. How much can this marine take? GUT UP
superbe