Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Drunken Dare
          He was constantly drunk and bragging.  Showing off his "skills" with the spear was a nightly occurrance, This night, he was boasting about how strong his abs were.  He made sure everyone in the bunkhouse felt his abs.  A couple of guys even punched his hard gut.

He then began bragging how his abs were strong enough to repel a spear.  Finally, someone called him on his bluff.  His drunk ass put money on the table and stood up to the challenge.  He had the guy try to ram the spear into his gut.

Sure enough, there was only an audible thud when the tip of the spear bounced off his abs.  This was remarkable.  Each of the guys took turns trying, not realizing that he had placed a rubber tip on the point of his spear.  He was cockier and more boastful than ever.

Then, it was my turn.  As he was boasting, he didn't see me remove the protective piece of rubber.  He turned towards me and I rammed the spear full force into his belly-button.  The sharp point easily tore through his gut and out his back.

[Image: 6powerthrust%2Brun%2Bthrough.jpg]

The crowd let out a gasp.  He staggered a little, but was too drunk to realize what had actually happened.  He staggered a bit, telling the crowd he was fine until he finally fell over.

I collected the money on the table and left.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
(01-14-2020, 06:01 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote:           He was constantly drunk and bragging.  Showing off his "skills" with the spear was a nightly occurrance, This night, he was boasting about how strong his abs were.  He made sure everyone in the bunkhouse felt his abs.  A couple of guys even punched his hard gut.

He then began bragging how his abs were strong enough to repel a spear.  Finally, someone called him on his bluff.  His drunk ass put money on the table and stood up to the challenge.  He had the guy try to ram the spear into his gut.

Sure enough, there was only an audible thud when the tip of the spear bounced off his abs.  This was remarkable.  Each of the guys took turns trying, not realizing that he had placed a rubber tip on the point of his spear.  He was cockier and more boastful than ever.

Then, it was my turn.  As he was boasting, he didn't see me remove the protective piece of rubber.  He turned towards me and I rammed the spear full force into his belly-button.  The sharp point easily tore through his gut and out his back.

[Image: 6powerthrust%2Brun%2Bthrough.jpg]

The crowd let out a gasp.  He staggered a little, but was too drunk to realize what had actually happened.  He staggered a bit, telling the crowd he was fine until he finally fell over.

I collected the money on the table and left.
that’s why I only gut fuck sober so I can fully experience it properly