Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KGB Tales #1 the rookie
          Young foolish American boy.  Did he really think he would have any success against the KGB.  The CIA did well in making him look the part.  Unfortunately, they got the dialect wrong.  

Not that it really mattered, I was on to him since he showed up.  But, then again, it was my business (and dare I say, in my best interest) to know who the CIA had hired to assassinate me.  After all, I had taken out the two others sent before this one.

It was rather unfortunate to see how sloppy he was at his job.  He must have been last in his class, but nonetheless, he was the one they sent, the poor bastard.

My men captured him on one of his daily morning jogs. (way too predictable).  They bought him to the abandoned warehouse.  He put up quite a good fight.  Totally covered in dirt, sweat and bruises, he sat on the chair waiting for me.

Totally arrogant and cocky, just like the rest of them.  Threatening me with drones, claiming others knew where he was,  all signs of true desperation.  Yet, even through his attempts at deception, he remained professionally proud of himself.  

Little did he know, we already took out the drone.  We already set up additional tracing beacons sending out the same frequency at the one embedded in his thigh.  Poor arrogant boy, was ignorant that the cards he held in his hand were gone.

But, I was kind enough to fill him in on his (and his agency's) shortcomings.  He still remained cocky, just like all of those other young American punks.  He even offered to switch sides and work for me.  (oh, how amusing this was.)

Man, was he pissed when I turned him down.  Afterall, I couldn't possibly let someone who performed so poorly work for me.  His anger blew up when I told him this.  

He went for one of my men's knife.  Little did he know I set it up that way, as a knife is my preferred method of death.  He swung it at the guards, who backed away.  He looked arrogantly at me, expecting me to flinch.  I gave him no such satisfaction, I stood my ground.

I admired his young, strong, muscular body.... such a waste.  He made his move at me and I quickly disarmed him.  Holding the tip of the blade against his navel and my other hand on his shoulder, I sat him back down on the stool.

He told me he would tell me everything he knew if I would spare his life.  (Still cocky, too. I might add.)  I told him there was nothing he knew that I didn't.  The man charged by the CIA to train him was one of my men.

I held his shoulder firmly as I sank the blade deep into his gut.  He winced slightly at the pain, but wouldn't give me the pleasure of expressing his feelings.  He regained his composure and flipped me the bird.  (Oh how amusing it was to see a man fall at the height of arrogance.)  

[Image: 5%2Bfor%2Byou.jpg]

He slid to the floor on his knees and struggled to pull out the blade from his bowels.  As he did, more blood gushed out, until his young, strong muscular body fell in a heap on the floor.  

I can't wait until the send the next one.......
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
(01-21-2020, 05:09 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote:           Young foolish American boy.  Did he really think he would have any success against the KGB.  The CIA did well in making him look the part.  Unfortunately, they got the dialect wrong.  

Not that it really mattered, I was on to him since he showed up.  But, then again, it was my business (and dare I say, in my best interest) to know who the CIA had hired to assassinate me.  After all, I had taken out the two others sent before this one.

It was rather unfortunate to see how sloppy he was at his job.  He must have been last in his class, but nonetheless, he was the one they sent, the poor bastard.

My men captured him on one of his daily morning jogs. (way too predictable).  They bought him to the abandoned warehouse.  He put up quite a good fight.  Totally covered in dirt, sweat and bruises, he sat on the chair waiting for me.

Totally arrogant and cocky, just like the rest of them.  Threatening me with drones, claiming others knew where he was,  all signs of true desperation.  Yet, even through his attempts at deception, he remained professionally proud of himself.  

Little did he know, we already took out the drone.  We already set up additional tracing beacons sending out the same frequency at the one embedded in his thigh.  Poor arrogant boy, was ignorant that the cards he held in his hand were gone.

But, I was kind enough to fill him in on his (and his agency's) shortcomings.  He still remained cocky, just like all of those other young American punks.  He even offered to switch sides and work for me.  (oh, how amusing this was.)

Man, was he pissed when I turned him down.  Afterall, I couldn't possibly let someone who performed so poorly work for me.  His anger blew up when I told him this.  

He went for one of my men's knife.  Little did he know I set it up that way, as a knife is my preferred method of death.  He swung it at the guards, who backed away.  He looked arrogantly at me, expecting me to flinch.  I gave him no such satisfaction, I stood my ground.

I admired his young, strong, muscular body.... such a waste.  He made his move at me and I quickly disarmed him.  Holding the tip of the blade against his navel and my other hand on his shoulder, I sat him back down on the stool.

He told me he would tell me everything he knew if I would spare his life.  (Still cocky, too. I might add.)  I told him there was nothing he knew that I didn't.  The man charged by the CIA to train him was one of my men.

I held his shoulder firmly as I sank the blade deep into his gut.  He winced slightly at the pain, but wouldn't give me the pleasure of expressing his feelings.  He regained his composure and flipped me the bird.  (Oh how amusing it was to see a man fall at the height of arrogance.)  

[Image: 5%2Bfor%2Byou.jpg]

He slid to the floor on his knees and struggled to pull out the blade from his bowels.  As he did, more blood gushed out, until his young, strong muscular body fell in a heap on the floor.  

I can't wait until the send the next one.......

Fine fresh carcass.. hope he enjoyed his gut fuck