Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KGB Tales #4 The Test
It was a cool day.  The breeze was off of the mainland, chilling the air.  But, this didn't matter.  It was the final test day for which cadets would be admitted into our secret training program to become undercover agents.

Each trainer was assigned two young cadets.  They had already undergone rigorous physical, mental and emotional challenges and out of over 300 candidates, only 10 remained.  Yet, we had one final test.  In order to become a true agent of our sector of the agency, you had to prove that you could kill indiscriminately. 

I spent 3 hours training my two cadets on how to wield a sword.  They were already tired from the long night and their strong, dirty-covered bodies were sore and fatigued, yet this was it, the final training and final test. 

They were both dedicated to the training and gave me their all.  They even offered each other advice on how the other could have better blocked certain moves, etc.  Both were very loyal to their country, thus, their comraderie to each other was strong.

The two seemed to get along very well and I would be proud to have both on my unit, but I knew at least one of them would fail.  After the three hours were up, the two judges arrived.  

The two were handed real swords to replace their dull practice swords.  They were then ordered to fight to the death.  Only one would be permitted to train with me in the field.  

The two faced each other and the swords began swinging.  Even in their exhausted and fatigued state, both men showed great endurance and stamina.  They fought as if they were fresh from a rest.  The cold, the pain, the fatigue was gone.  All that was left was the true warriors within.  And they came at each other with a vengeance.

The clanking sounds of their sword lasted for about 10 minutes until both went for a kill at the same time.  Each one buried their swords to the hilt in the others' gut.  Their beautiful abs tightened hard around the blade and they stepped back and stared triumphantly at their accomplishment.

They remained standing, the blades still protruding from their abs.  Turning toward the judges, they awaited approval.  The judges smiled, pleased at the battle.  

[Image: 9%2Bnot%2Bsure%2Bwho%2Bwon.jpg]

The judges came to me with their verdict.  They granted me permission to have both treated for their injuries.  If they survived, I could train both of them in the field.  I nodded at their approval.

I walked out to the two cadets.  Both stood proud and true, marveling in their extraordinary accomplishment.  Both were indeed great specimens of manhood.  I grabbed the hilts that were sticking out of their bellies and yanked them out.  They both stumbled a little at the forcefulness with which I did this.  

I then drove the swords upward through their upper abs and into their chest cavities.  Their eyes widened and their chests heaved as the blades pierced deep into their lungs.  They were brought up on their toes as their torsos lurched spewing blood from their mouths.  I tore out the blades again and both men collapsed as two heaps of manmeat on the cold rocks.

They may have gotten the judges approval, but failed to get mine.  The judges expectation was for one to win.  Mine was that one should not lose.  

And both had lost.   

And this was unacceptable. 
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D