Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mighty One
   Well, well, well...... 
     There he was, the majestic warrior.  I had sought for many years to have him join my army, but all was for naught.  He said he would never support me in my evil ways.  

After failing to provide my armies with ample food, I ordered the children of the farmers to be taken.  They were to be reared by my soldiers to become part of my fighting force.  

This powerful warrior thought I was being unjust.  He had led the weak peasants in their rebellion.  Being a great warrior, he should have known they fought in vain.

So, there he was.  After having killed scores of my soldiers, he knew that he was the one I wanted most of all.  Though he could fight, he could not protect all of his pathetic ramble of so-called soldiers.  My horde slew them by the hundreds.  Only he was untouchable.

I had decided, out of the kindness of my heart, to make a deal that I knew he could never refuse.  The deal was this, if he would surrender and join my army, I would return to children to the peasants and their lives would be spared.

I was surprised when they came out in front of my castle.  The great, mighty warrior agreed to the terms and surrendered himself to spare his people.  I graciously accepted his sword and my men strung him between two poles and gagged in front of all the people.

In a loud voice, I said, for all of the people to hear.  "You have proven yourself a mighty warrior in battle.  You have proven your loyalty to the people.  You are indeed a great man, a far better man than even I...........  But, you are also a naive fool."  I then, ordered my men to kill all of the villagers.

The young warrior writhed and struggled in his binds, but could do nothing as the shrieks and screams of his people echoed throughout the valley.

I placed one hand on his muscular chest.  I could feel his heart pounding forcefully against his sternum.  I slid his own sword deep into his gut until the hilt pressed against his wash-board abs.  His muscular form shook and quivered from the penetrating blade.  His yells and screams were muffled by the gags.  

[Image: 10%2Bspread%2Beagle.jpg]

His struggle was short-lived and he finally slumped over.  His strong, muscular form hung there, strapped between to poles for several weeks.  Never more would anyone ever oppose me.  Then again, I left none alive to do so.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
great guy!
Perfekt Abs Stab