Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Too Many movies
          He had seen too many war movies.  The young soldier thought he was some sort of Rambo.  We had captured his whole squad and were holding them in our small pow camp.  Sure, we torchered them, but then again, there was no surprise in this.

This otherwise remarkable soldier thought the "good guys always win".  He stripped his shirt to show off his finely toned body, clad himself in weaponry and tried to single-handedly rescue his squad.

I must admit that he was one hell of a soldier.  He killed about half of my platoon, which was quite an impressive feat.  He probably even thought he was going to win.  He had even hopped on top of one of our tanks and used the top-mounted gun to fire at my men.  

He was finally stopped when a small rocket was launched at the tank.  It was only a small rpg that landed under the tank.  The blast didn't even reach him, but the shuttering of the tank knocked the young soldier off.

He landed in a seated position on the road.  He got himself up onto his knees and reached for his guns.  Before he was able to grab his weapons, one of my men rammed his bayonet into the soldier's beautifully sculpted abs.  He just looked down in surprise at the blade sinking into his bowels.  

His abs flexed and squeezed around the blade, trying to stifle the pain of the cold metal in his flesh.  His head sank in shame as he realized he had failed in his "heroic" rescue attempt.

[Image: 12%2Bjustins%2Bsurrender.jpg]

With his bayonet still rammed into the young hero's gut, the soldier who had dealt the mortal wound pulled the trigger, unleashing a hail of bullets into the man's gut.

The soldier's, abs shuttered and rippled as crimson blood spurted out from his belly.  His muscular chest twisted from side to side as his body and his arms flailed as his whole body lurched forward and backward.

When the barrage of bullets ceased, his body slumped backwards, still in a kneeling position with his torso splayed out with his open eyes staring up into the sky, his handsome torso splayed out for all to admire and his once beautiful abs ripped to shreds.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D