Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
KGB Tales #5 - Collateral
          Sergeant Vadim was discovered to be working as a double agent.  During our war, he was sending intel on our movements to the enemy.  I'll admit that I was rather new in the KGB and still let my feelings get the best of me.  But this infuriated me.  

Unfortunately, because his father was a leader in the communist party, I was ordered not to touch him.  Very well.  But I knew of other ways.  There was nothing that a soldier wanted more than good sex after a battle.

I had a female agent sneak into the camp and wait in his tent.  After a heavy battle, Vadim and his tentmate, Samir, took a nice warm shower, wrapped towels around themselves and went to their tent.  Boy were they surprised to see the naked lady lying on their cots.

After a hot and heavy threesome, she left and the two, exhausted from the day's strenuous endeavors, (and for Vadim, thanks to the drink the lady prepared for him), the two soldier quickly fell asleep.  I knew the meds would keep Vadim asleep for awhile, so I waited for the evening to advance.

When things were quiet in the camp, I made my move.  I crept into the tent and saw the two men lying in their cots.  Their naked bodies splayed out for the world to see.

I went over to Vadim's cot, knelt down and pulled the knife out of the belt on his pants which was lying on the floor.  I admired the blade.  Fine steel.  Oh, how I desired to plunge that blade right into Vadim's heart and watch his hot, muscular body jerk and jolt in it's final death throes.  Unfortunately, our agency couldn't touch him. (Dammit).

I tapped his shoulder lightly to assure that the drugs were working.  He made a slight movement, but no real response.  Perfect.

I walked over to where Samir lay sleeping on his cot.  Quite the handsome specimen.  I'm quite sure our female agent had quite the romp with these two.  He lay face-up on his cot, his head resting against his hand.  Quite the beautiful sleeper.

I placed the tip of the knife against Samir's bellybutton.  He stirred a little, but I was quick to cover his mouth with my other hand.  I slowly inserted the blade.  The hot young soldier awoke.  He struggled on the cot.  His arms pressed against me, trying to push me away.  His legs squirmed and his body jolted as the cold blade sank deeper.

His wide-eyes stared up at me.  Shock, confusion, pain, sorrow all cried out at me from his teary eyes.  After a few moments of struggle, his strong muscular body lost its intensity.  I placed my hand on his chest and felt the final beats of his heart.  Poor, innocent bystander.  It was a shame he had to die.  But, it was for the greater good.

I rubbed some of Samir's blood over Vadim's body as he slept.  After cleaning myself up, his unit was alerted to a struggle in Vadim's and Samir's tent.  When they walked in and saw Vadim covered in Samir's blood and Samir laying dead on his cot with Vadim's blade buried deep into his abs, the case was quickly closed in the eyes of his unit.

[Image: 13%2Bsmall.jpg]

It was too bad for Vadim that I was not permitted to kill him. (Too bad for myself as well.  I would have enjoyed it mightily.)  His unit did far worse to him than I ever would have been able to.  Sometimes, battlefield justice is better than a quick kill.  Besides, I did get to enjoy watching the show.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D