Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Prodigal
      Some kids need to understand that they are not wiser than their parents and one day, it will catch up to them.  Especially, if they think they can use their parents for their money.  Some of us don't take our losses very well.  Take, for instance, Marcus.  He was the young son of one of the mafiosos in town.

An aspiring MMA fighter, he tried long hours in the gym, and had the very nice physique to show for it.  His father had invested a lot of money in his career.   He was scheduled to fight me this past Friday night.  

His father made arrangements with me to throw the fight in the 3rd round.  (That way, it wouldn't look rigged.)  Being ever the team player, I agreed.  As was usual, his father bid in favor of his son and I was promised half of his winnings.  (Sounded pretty good to me.)

Little did we know that Marcus had his own plans.  He and his gay lover, Thad, had planned the opposite.  They knew his father had placed the bet, but they decided instead that Thad should bet in favor of me.  Since the odds paid off more if I won.  When they got their payoff, the would skip town and never have any part with his father again. 

On the night of the fight, Marcus went down quickly in the last few seconds of the first round.  I was quite surprised and expected to be reprimanded by his father, but he could tell from the look on my face and I could tell from the look on his that we had been had.

After the fight, we both went into the locker room.  Since we were the last fight, we were the only ones there.  I told him I knew he faked the knock-out and he told me of his and Thad's plans.  A quiet placement of my phone gave his father a full ear on what he was telling me.

His father ordered one of his men find Thad and "take care of that Son of a Bitch."  The poor chap didn't see it coming.  He stood by the back door of the locker room waiting on Marcus to come out.

The hit man grabbed the young man by his white hoodie and pulled him into a nearby storage room.  He shoved the boy against the wall and said,  "Here's a present from Mr. Anthony."  He rammed a blade into Thad's gut.  

The young man tried to scream, but the walls of the room muffled the sound.  The sharp blade penetrated deep into his bowels and Thad could feel ever cold inch of the steel.  The hitman let go of him and he slowly dropped to the floor.  The young man stared  at the handle and watched it sway with every breath he took.

With a quick jerk, the hitman yanked the blade from the young man's gut.  His stomach jolted upward briefly from the pull, but then his body collapsed back down in a heap on the floor.

[Image: 8a68a25cd23b4806a8193028aec24bdb.jpg]

Meanwhile, I was kind enough to hand my phone to Marcus.  His face paled quickly when he heard his father on the other end.  Sweat dripped down his handsome body even more than it did during the fight.

His father opened the front door of the locker room.  Marcus knew he was not getting away with this.  He bolted for the back door.  He ran out into the alleyway expecting to see Thad.  Instead, he only was one of his father's men standing their with a crossbow.

"Oh, Fuck!!" The word had barely left his lips when the trigger was pulled and the arrow made a loud thud against the center of his chest.  The force of the hit knocked the young fighter backwards and he fell to the pavement, his arms above his head.  

The shaft of the arrow gave a single twitch as the young man's heart beat a final time.  Looks like he actually did finally get away from his dad.

[Image: 14%2Bdealy%2Baccurate.jpg]
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
Excellent, thanks!
(03-01-2020, 05:13 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote:       Some kids need to understand that they are not wiser than their parents and one day, it will catch up to them.  Especially, if they think they can use their parents for their money.  Some of us don't take our losses very well.  Take, for instance, Marcus.  He was the young son of one of the mafiosos in town.

An aspiring MMA fighter, he tried long hours in the gym, and had the very nice physique to show for it.  His father had invested a lot of money in his career.   He was scheduled to fight me this past Friday night.  

His father made arrangements with me to throw the fight in the 3rd round.  (That way, it wouldn't look rigged.)  Being ever the team player, I agreed.  As was usual, his father bid in favor of his son and I was promised half of his winnings.  (Sounded pretty good to me.)

Little did we know that Marcus had his own plans.  He and his gay lover, Thad, had planned the opposite.  They knew his father had placed the bet, but they decided instead that Thad should bet in favor of me.  Since the odds paid off more if I won.  When they got their payoff, the would skip town and never have any part with his father again. 

On the night of the fight, Marcus went down quickly in the last few seconds of the first round.  I was quite surprised and expected to be reprimanded by his father, but he could tell from the look on my face and I could tell from the look on his that we had been had.

After the fight, we both went into the locker room.  Since we were the last fight, we were the only ones there.  I told him I knew he faked the knock-out and he told me of his and Thad's plans.  A quiet placement of my phone gave his father a full ear on what he was telling me.

His father ordered one of his men find Thad and "take care of that Son of a Bitch."  The poor chap didn't see it coming.  He stood by the back door of the locker room waiting on Marcus to come out.

The hit man grabbed the young man by his white hoodie and pulled him into a nearby storage room.  He shoved the boy against the wall and said,  "Here's a present from Mr. Anthony."  He rammed a blade into Thad's gut.  

The young man tried to scream, but the walls of the room muffled the sound.  The sharp blade penetrated deep into his bowels and Thad could feel ever cold inch of the steel.  The hitman let go of him and he slowly dropped to the floor.  The young man stared  at the handle and watched it sway with every breath he took.

With a quick jerk, the hitman yanked the blade from the young man's gut.  His stomach jolted upward briefly from the pull, but then his body collapsed back down in a heap on the floor.

[Image: 8a68a25cd23b4806a8193028aec24bdb.jpg]

Meanwhile, I was kind enough to hand my phone to Marcus.  His face paled quickly when he heard his father on the other end.  Sweat dripped down his handsome body even more than it did during the fight.

His father opened the front door of the locker room.  Marcus knew he was not getting away with this.  He bolted for the back door.  He ran out into the alleyway expecting to see Thad.  Instead, he only was one of his father's men standing their with a crossbow.

"Oh, Fuck!!" The word had barely left his lips when the trigger was pulled and the arrow made a loud thud against the center of his chest.  The force of the hit knocked the young fighter backwards and he fell to the pavement, his arms above his head.  

The shaft of the arrow gave a single twitch as the young man's heart beat a final time.  Looks like he actually did finally get away from his dad.

[Image: 14%2Bdealy%2Baccurate.jpg]
great picture. arrow right in the heart. i would have given him more time to die. gasping for breath. maybe 15-20 seconds at least. then a deep gasp and his eyes open wide as he realizes it is over. relaxes and eyes stay open

in my reply about the kid getting an arrow in his heart and dying very fast, i forgot to mention his buddy thad. thad took a knife in his gut and was on the floor. i think he got to expeience his death more. may have taken several minutes. all the time scared his next breath would be last. watching as his life drained out the cut in his stomach. also go out with eyes wide open