Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
March updates
     What a great month it has been!!!  I was pleased to create content spaces for Derek's videos and pics.  It is great to have you back.  I also created a video forum for Shank.  The new content is looking great.

As for rank advancements and statistics.....
We currently have 510 registered (non-banned) members.  Chase is still our only "Arena Champion" with over 1000 posts.  We still have no one ranked as a "Seasoned Warrior"(500-999 posts).  We now have 6 "Warriors" (100-499 posts), which is one more than last time.  There are now 9 "Greenie Warriors"(50-99posts), which is 3 more than last month.  There are 26 "Warriors-in-Training"(10-49posts), which is 1 more than last month.  And Finally, there are 37 "Plebs" (1-9 posts), which is also 1 more than last month.

This leaves us with 431 members who haven't posted. (I know, you might be busy with your hands while looking at the posts, but when you have a moment, please comment or at least thank the person who posted the content you're enjoying.

In other news, thank you to all of the moderators who have been helping me keep the Russian invaders from turning our beloved forum into a cesspool of spam.  I know there have been a couple instances of glitches in the system when it comes to purging a spammer.  If you find a spammer and cannot purge them, let me know and I can take care of it for you.

Also, I would like to let the new moderators know that I am able to move old threads into their subforums.  So, if you posted some pics/videos, etc. in one of the general forums and would like it moved to your subforum, just let me know.  I would also request that moderators please refrain from starting new threads in other moderator's forums. 

Thank you all for your contributions.  Remember, this is OUR forum.  Lets keep working together to make it awesome.

Be safe and Be sane....
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
thanks for all you do!