Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kirk firing squad - Set #1
Hey cool, the file size limit has been boosted enough that I can finally post some more content. Here's the first in a series of firing squad gifs I did starring my "Kirk" model. Enjoy! There are only a handful of these small enough to post, the others are still too large - sorry.

WHAT ABOUT your pictures? Are they also too large? Some of the ones I tried to post from other sources have been
(03-22-2020, 06:52 PM)CHASE Wrote: WHAT ABOUT your pictures? Are they also too large? Some of the ones I tried to post from other sources have been

So far I haven't tried to post many of my pictures, for a couple of reasons: partly due to size limitations; partly because I've already posted many of them on FetLife and they be viewed there (https://fetlife.com/users/437245); and partly because I just had that kind of free time. But depending on my job situation in this pandemic I may have more free time than I'd like, if so I'll start posting more content here.
(03-22-2020, 08:32 PM)themightyfoo Wrote:
(03-22-2020, 06:52 PM)CHASE Wrote: WHAT ABOUT your pictures? Are they also too large? Some of the ones I tried to post from other sources have been

So far I haven't tried to post many of my pictures, for a couple of reasons: partly due to size limitations; partly because I've already posted many of them on FetLife and they be viewed there (https://fetlife.com/users/437245); and partly because I just had that kind of free time. But depending on my job situation in this pandemic I may have more free time than I'd like, if so I'll start posting more content here.

I check fetlife every so often but I think maybe you've posted one picture in like 5 months? Or are there more now?
(03-22-2020, 09:57 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(03-22-2020, 08:32 PM)themightyfoo Wrote:

I check fetlife every so often but I think maybe you've posted one picture in like 5 months? Or are there more now?

They updated their terms of service and now restrict images with blood. Oh brother, a fetish site that's squeamish about blood. I removed a number of images I thought might violate their ever-shifting TOS, marked most of the rest private, and have essentially stopped posting new content there. But anybody who wants to see them can send me a friend request and you'll be able to see the content then.
you should probably ask the admin here to give you your own forum under VIDEOS and PICTURES.
Wow, excellent, giffs of your amazing images. Just shows what a little movement (animation or progression) add to the stills.
I have not been here for a while so these are an excellent addition and find. Great work and thanks.