Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Run me through
A compilation of some of my favorite swordfight kills. Not sure why this displays with a white background, it's a black background in the version on my machine.

NOW THIS is what i really loveĀ of your's. Hot warriors with swords. There's one where the lighter haired one gets it right in his navel. Mmmmm. Thanks you for doing this!
(03-22-2020, 09:03 PM)themightyfoo Wrote: A compilation of some of my favorite swordfight kills. Not sure why this displays with a white background, it's a black background in the version on my machine.
Great stuff! Mind if I ask what software you are using? And thanks much for posting this!
Yes is one of my favorite with sword throw the gut, exciting of fight and last blow in death action.
MMMM lovely scene! Love to be the nude guy getting stabbed shooting his load awesome!
(08-03-2020, 12:58 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: MMMM lovely scene! Love to be the nude guy getting stabbed shooting his load awesome!
I'm totallly agree with you brave celtic nudeĀ  soldier Wink
Excellent work just a few seconds long but so more impact than just the individual stills HOT, just love the antlered Elf.