Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cowboys n' Indians, Foo-style
The cute little Cowboy is my "David" model; the Indian is my "Little Hare" model.

This is fantastic. Just wish it went out his back and not through his mouth (gross!) but I like the motion and I like the cmming and the sword in navel and the figures, the bodies are all great. Thanks~! 8=========================================DDDD
(03-22-2020, 10:06 PM)CHASE Wrote: This is fantastic. Just wish it went out his back and not through his mouth (gross!) but I like the motion and I like the cmming and the sword in navel and the figures, the bodies are all great. Thanks~!  8=========================================DDDD

Someone else said they wished the sword had entered his ass and emerged from his mouth. Oh well. We can't have everything.

I have another set in this genre that's closer to what you want, Little Hare gives Pony Soldier Jake a spear thru the navel. I'll rummage around and post it for you. Someone else wanted more of Little Hare, I'll post them too.
Hot Hot Hot.
Perfekt Abs Stab,
I like how he surges his belly out to embrace the penetrating blade, and how he cums just as the hilt rams into his belly.
- Derek
(04-23-2020, 04:33 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: I like how he surges his belly out to embrace the penetrating blade, and how he cums just as the hilt rams into his belly.
- Derek
Jeah, 
Abs Stab is hot and sexy.
I love the idea of holding a guy's dick to steady him for a good sword thrust. I'd be happy on either side of this.
Yes, cowboys & indians love it. Thanks
Yes good style, I like it a lot .... Let's you continue !!!