Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
roleplay on cam
Hey guys,

I'm 36 gay male and enjoy play fighting roleplay. Due to covid19, i'm not looking to meet people in person at this time but would love to roleplay on cam with other guys into play fighting to the death. I prefer to play "killer", so primarily interested in guys who play "victim", or want to help me defeat other guys.

I have skype and whatsapp. Comment with your username or send me a DM.
(04-12-2020, 08:21 PM)killerluke22 Wrote: Hey guys,

I'm 36 gay male and enjoy play fighting roleplay. Due to covid19, i'm not looking to meet people in person at this time but would love to roleplay on cam with other guys into play fighting to the death. I prefer to play "killer", so primarily interested in guys who play "victim", or want to help me defeat other guys.

Would love to but my Skype never works and I'm not great at tech stuff. What is whatsapp?

(04-12-2020, 08:21 PM)killerluke22 Wrote: Hey guys,

Would love to but my Skype never works and I'm not great at tech stuff. What is whatsapp? Also do you have any pics of your abs?
Anyone want to roleplay on cam?
Hi KillerLuke,
I'm possibly interested. What sort of scenes did you have in mind?