Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gladlover
I've been hanging around Arenafighter since JJ had his original board. The stories I've posted are are ones I wrote for that board. There was a lot of great work there and someday I'll find the rest of it. Many of you know me as samnitewarrior. I used the nick gladlover on JJ's original site, and switched when he opened the forum. Not sure why I did that. 

As you can guess, I've got a huge Gladiator fetish. I love sword and sandal movies. I think Spartacus was one of the greatest TV series ever. I have ageneral death fetish, and also enjoy shootings and any kind of homoerotic combat. My favorite targets are the belly (navel and lower) and the chest. The hottest arena death is a man who takes a sword  into his chest and through his heart. A beautiful, brave, and manly way to die.

Being bisexual, I also like women in combat. One of my favorites is "Amazon Warriors." It's all women but with the hottest fights you'll ever see. Plenty of action, death, agony, and blood. I'd love it if they came up with a male site like this. These women die with sensual grace that I'd love to see in a man. Death and agony are fairly represented.

I love to RP, but am frustrated with the lack of decent chat rooms. I don't get much of a chance to do this. If your interested, and have a place, let me know.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(07-19-2019, 05:34 PM)gladlover Wrote: Hi Gladlover, glad to see you back on this site.  I have many of your stories stored on my hard drive.  You have given me hours of pleasure.  I believe we used to rp on Yahoo Messenger.  If anyone knows of a similar way we could do this I would do that.  I got to gay chat avenue (https://www.chat-avenue.com/gaychat.html) and sometimes find men their with our shared interest, which has even led to some hot phone sessions.  I two am bi, and I agree Amazon Warriors is a very hot site.  Love to stay in touch man.
(07-20-2019, 03:06 PM)BradJ Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 05:34 PM)gladlover Wrote: I've been hanging around Arenafighter since JJ had his original board. The stories I've posted are are ones I wrote for that board. There was a lot of great work there and someday I'll find the rest of it. Many of you know me as samnitewarrior. I used the nick gladlover on JJ's original site, and switched when he opened the forum. Not sure why I did that. 

As you can guess, I've got a huge Gladiator fetish. I love sword and sandal movies. I think Spartacus was one of the greatest TV series ever. I have ageneral death fetish, and also enjoy shootings and any kind of homoerotic combat. My favorite targets are the belly (navel and lower) and the chest. The hottest arena death is a man who takes a sword  into his chest and through his heart. A beautiful, brave, and manly way to die.

Being bisexual, I also like women in combat. One of my favorites is "Amazon Warriors." It's all women but with the hottest fights you'll ever see. Plenty of action, death, agony, and blood. I'd love it if they came up with a male site like this. These women die with sensual grace that I'd love to see in a man. Death and agony are fairly represented.

I love to RP, but am frustrated with the lack of decent chat rooms. I don't get much of a chance to do this. If your interested, and have a place, let me know.
It is good to see you're still fighting.  And it's great to have a forum like this where we can share our passions and fantasies.

Long time no see. Glad to see you here.

(07-20-2019, 05:06 PM)traxxgalaxy Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 05:34 PM)gladlover Wrote: Hi Gladlover, glad to see you back on this site.  I have many of your stories stored on my hard drive.  You have given me hours of pleasure.  I believe we used to rp on Yahoo Messenger.  If anyone knows of a similar way we could do this I would do that.  I got to gay chat avenue (https://www.chat-avenue.com/gaychat.html) and sometimes find men their with our shared interest, which has even led to some hot phone sessions.  I two am bi, and I agree Amazon Warriors is a very hot site.  Love to stay in touch man
I remember RP with you. It was great hot fun. Good to see you here! I'm on chatzy, but I rarely found anyone on it. I'll have to try again.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.