Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Actual dialog from tonight's DYNASTY
Dynasty, the new series, when it started was bad but at least for the first season or so, they had a lot of shirtless HOT males. It's so bad now and there's no shirtless guys any more. They're still pretty hot. I have it on in the background a lot but barely pay attention but this was tonight's dialog and it was pretty funny, all of it. So bad it's good.

Gay male Sammy Jo. “I just spent a fortune on party drugs thinking I would get a semi naked man to do tequila shots off my belly button but  now I might  get shot…in my belly button.”

Hot guy from WALKDING DEAD and that serial killer show with that guy from 24, “Yes, that’s definitely a possibility.”
I managed to find that episode online and it sounded SO hot to me.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(05-02-2020, 12:29 PM)Male Navel Wrote: I managed to find that episode online and it sounded SO hot to me.

The way he said it. And that guy in season one was in a speedo and was so hot, they need to get him out of his clothes more often
(05-02-2020, 12:41 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 12:29 PM)Male Navel Wrote: I managed to find that episode online and it sounded SO hot to me.

The way he said it. And that guy in season one was in a speedo and was so hot, they need to get him out of his clothes more often
Exactly, the way he said it. I love it when navels are mentioned like that in TV and films. Thank so much for pointing this out.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹