Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to get started...
I believe that we are all familiar with the works of Derek and his fantastic actors. 
Few has done so much to supply a very specific group of people with what they enjoy - and did it so well.
Unfortunately as time passes, some clips will get lost, computers will crash and websites will get shut down.
We had a great tool in youtube, but unfortunately their censorship has gotten worse and worse over the years. I fully understand and agree with that they can't accept tits, dicks and asses - but as long as those limbs are not shown, I find it strange that they can and will delete content, just because a group of people get turned on by what they see...

Last year, a group of young french guys posted some really great videos. There were storylines behind it and they included lots of shirtless deaths - and it was cleaned of any sexual references... Nothing else - no nudity, no sex - simply just guys getting strangled, stabbed, shot and what have you. Some were shirtless, some had stomach exposure and some were just fully clothed.
Rather hot for us - or me anyways - and fun little videos for people outside our "group"...
Unfortunately their channel vanished - as I understand "community guide lines" were the reason....

Now, that leads me to the question... Today, we all have a camera in our phone and digital cameras are availabe at a reasonable price. 
Editing programmes are affordable - and as I understand it's not that hard to learn...
But how do you go about it?
How do you get people to agree to getting stabbed with toy swords and plastic knives or shot by toy guns?
I mean, this fetish is not something I share with everyone I know...

And if you find someone who is willing to - and good at - acting out those scenes, where do you post it?
Is it possible to upload directly to this forum, or would you have to find another hosting site, with the limitations it might bring?
Just some thoughts in a "kinda locked down" Denmark on a saturday night  Cool
Im not from Denmark, but I so wish there were more people into this fetish in my country. I have so far spoken to two guys with the same fetish from my country.  Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(05-02-2020, 05:42 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Im not from Denmark, but I so wish there were more people into this fetish in my country. I have so far spoken to two guys with the same fetish from my country.  Smile

I don't think I have come across anyone from my neck of the woods, though I'm sure they exist Big Grin
And of course that's what makes it difficult to produce material...
(05-02-2020, 05:10 PM)cv654 Wrote: I believe that we are all familiar with the works of Derek and his fantastic actors. 
Few has done so much to supply a very specific group of people with what they enjoy - and did it so well.
Unfortunately as time passes, some clips will get lost, computers will crash and websites will get shut down.
We had a great tool in youtube, but unfortunately their censorship has gotten worse and worse over the years. I fully understand and agree with that they can't accept tits, dicks and asses - but as long as those limbs are not shown, I find it strange that they can and will delete content, just because a group of people get turned on by what they see...

Last year, a group of young french guys posted some really great videos. There were storylines behind it and they included lots of shirtless deaths - and it was cleaned of any sexual references... Nothing else - no nudity, no sex - simply just guys getting strangled, stabbed, shot and what have you. Some were shirtless, some had stomach exposure and some were just fully clothed.
Rather hot for us - or me anyways - and fun little videos for people outside our "group"...
Unfortunately their channel vanished - as I understand "community guide lines" were the reason....

Now, that leads me to the question... Today, we all have a camera in our phone and digital cameras are availabe at a reasonable price. 
Editing programmes are affordable - and as I understand it's not that hard to learn...
But how do you go about it?
How do you get people to agree to getting stabbed with toy swords and plastic knives or shot by toy guns?
I mean, this fetish is not something I share with everyone I know...

And if you find someone who is willing to - and good at - acting out those scenes, where do you post it?
Is it possible to upload directly to this forum, or would you have to find another hosting site, with the limitations it might bring?
Just some thoughts in a "kinda locked down" Denmark on a saturday night  Cool

I actually had some guys interested in doing this with me at one point. A couple were guys I'd dated and had told about the fetish, one other I approached about it because he had sort of an adjacent fetish. Another is a friend who is also into it.

The main problem I was faced with was location. I had a camera, tripod, software, weapons, and some willing (if not especially talented) actors, but no private place to shoot. My apartment is much too small, and many outdoor locations around me get a lot of foot traffic. I was still searching when the lockdown struck.

As far as video hosting, I believe one could post the videos here using a personal Dropbox account to store them. I actually post my images this way. There's just a little trick you have to do with the image URL to make it embed, but it's not difficult. Even a free account has plenty of space for hosting videos if they're compressed.
I’m lucky, I have a national forest nearby.
(05-02-2020, 09:03 PM)Kthoolfoo Wrote: I actually had some guys interested in doing this with me at one point. A couple were guys I'd dated and had told about the fetish, one other I approached about it because he had sort of an adjacent fetish. Another is a friend who is also into it.

The main problem I was faced with was location. I had a camera, tripod, software, weapons, and some willing (if not especially talented) actors, but no private place to shoot. My apartment is much too small, and many outdoor locations around me get a lot of foot traffic. I was still searching when the lockdown struck.

As far as video hosting, I believe one could post the videos here using a personal Dropbox account to store them. I actually post my images this way. There's just a little trick you have to do with the image URL to make it embed, but it's not difficult. Even a free account has plenty of space for hosting videos if they're compressed.

I have the opposite problem haha...
I have plenty of room in my house, and I would be able to find outdoor locations if need be. I just need some actors - and I suppose I'm kind of picky when it comes to that  Rolleyes 
Getting the equipment would be less of a challenge, but I suck at computers and internet - I know how to use it, but uploading pictures and videoes is not within the best of my skills  Wink
Not in my wildest dreams do I find this will ever be possible. I mean it's almost ironic because there are so many that have this fetish, more than I ever thought and sometimes it's so close but so far. I mean there was the guy Rob (not sure he's here or not) who made videos and did a good job and especially focused mostly soley on the navel, there's the French man on this site who is perfect for this stuff, and of course Blade who has some stuff but hardly ever shares and never does videos for anyone other than the rare individual lucky enough to get them, and there are actors for BEST DEATHS, a company which does not get the fetish at all and hasn't had good gladiator videos for some time, despite having worked with Frank and Frank himself who seems to have vanished. There was the Belly Button Hunter who stopped totally for some reason and possibly for health reasons. There's the hot man Shank on here. There are the two older men from Germany maybe who did a series of vids with their dicks showing. There's also the animated vids of Combat Poser which are great. In my hopes all of these guys get together to film videos, they all have the bodies I like and the attitude but...I know it will NEVER happen in reality. I tend to like guy vs guy vids instead of solo ones and like it when there is nudity and navel targeting rather than not but if I had a choice I'd love the navel stuff more than the nudity or cumming. Rarely are both combined as in the excellent Goblin video. I know some of these "fans" have a backload of vids that they can share but do not or maybe they no longer have those, I don't know. Honestly it IS frustrating and I can't imagine trying to get together someone who will try this fetish on film though it does happen off film!
(05-02-2020, 09:30 PM)cv654 Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 09:03 PM)Kthoolfoo Wrote: The main problem I was faced with was location. I had a camera, tripod, software, weapons, and some willing (if not especially talented) actors, but no private place to shoot. My apartment is much too small, and many outdoor locations around me get a lot of foot traffic. I was still searching when the lockdown struck.

I have the opposite problem haha...
I have plenty of room in my house, and I would be able to find outdoor locations if need be. I just need some actors - and I suppose I'm kind of picky when it comes to that  Rolleyes 
Getting the equipment would be less of a challenge, but I suck at computers and internet - I know how to use it, but uploading pictures and videoes is not within the best of my skills  Wink

It would be great when there was a video created by the members of this site. But of course that's difficult because of everybody is located in different parts of the world. And when you have the location and guys you can't be picky about these  Smile

Maybe we have to start a map of the world where we all are located. And enter your location in your profile here. 

On my blog (https://shotstrangledstabbed.blogspot.com/search/label/Story) there are 5 stories about a weekend I have written several years ago as my fantasy.
I'm in London UK and would love to play some scenes in person. Surely there must be SOMEONE reasonably nearby...?
When it comes to finding people, I would recommend friends, acquaintances, etc.  They don't necessarily have to be in on the fetish.  Younger guys tend to enjoy the whole "warrior-battle-fantasy" without necessarily being gay. 
Check out local colleges for "gamers", AD&D groups, etc.  You can also find some at renaissance fairs and such.  Finding older guys tends to be a little more difficult.

As for location, I would recommend any BLM (Bureau of Land Management) lands for those who live in the western US.  Eastern US, try national forests, or even gay-friendly campgrounds. (Yes, those do exist. I've got two within 60 miles of my home in TN).  You may even choose to go to a state or national park and go into the "backcountry" to avoid any crowds.

I hope this helps.  
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D