Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
May update
     First of all, I should start by apologizing for not getting an April update.  Unfortunately, the whole Covid-thing caused me to have extra hours at work and that gave me less time here.

April and May started out rough with the site getting temporarily shut down for a couple of days.  It appears we just needed to pay our annual renewal fees.  Luckily, our sponsor was able to take care of that for us.

As far as statistics go, we currently have 560 members (which is up 50 from March).  Chase is still our only arena champion with over 1000 posts.  We still have no one ranked as a Seasoned Warrior.  We have 8 Warriors (which is up 2 from last time), 9 Greenie Warriors (same as last time), 30 Warriors-in-training (up 4 from last time) and 47 Plebs (up 10 from last time.

It's great to see the forum continue to grow and thrive.  We have a lot more content now and it keeps adding up daily. Thank you to everyone for your hard work.

Also, if anyone has any feedback or suggestions concerning the site, feel free to let me know.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
Thanks so much for keeping this forum up and running!
I want to add my thanks, too!

I hope this forum stays successful for a loooong time!

I have no clue why the past ones closed, but whatever it was, I hope it doesn't happen here!

Thanks again!
ditto that thankyou ! this is a really cool forum and i too hope it never gets shut down ....truly unique fun and hot !!!