Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ready to be naveled.
I just saw this picture and his navel was so perfect, had to share it. I have been on this kick for outie navels, they are so hot. What would you do to him?  Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
thank you! I'd surprise him by jumping out of the bushes and jab a triple pointed knife right in thi snavel so that the ponits all get it side to side and center. Then I'd twist it so that the side rounds to the top and the other one rounds to the bottom and jab it more and more, turning churning, jabbing in and then a bit out and then in again.
(05-22-2020, 09:08 PM)CHASE Wrote: thank you! I'd surprise him by jumping out of the bushes and jab a triple pointed knife right in thi snavel so that the ponits all get it side to side and center. Then I'd twist it so that the side rounds to the top and the other one rounds to the bottom and jab it more and more, turning churning, jabbing in and then a bit out and then in again.
I pretty much would also surprise him with a knife in the belly button. He is gonna think we are about to make out, but he is getting a different kind of navel piercing. Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹