Sigh
Sigh

Sigh

Sigh
How's it going ,Chase?
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
not great to be honest.
(05-24-2020, 01:21 AM)CHASE Wrote: not great to be honest.
whats the problem
(05-23-2020, 08:07 AM)CHASE Wrote: Sigh

Sigh

Sigh
Yes, we hope and wish you is not too bad !!!!
Thanks. It is just dissatisfaction with things the way they are. I"m not sure I want to indulge in this fetish so much any longer and when I do, it's very strong a feeling as strong as the opposite feeling that I want to stop this fetish if I could in myself. At the same time, I don't like what's going on in the world right now. I reflect maybe too much but I'm rather unhappy at the moment...with many things.
(05-24-2020, 03:48 PM)CHASE Wrote: Thanks. It is just dissatisfaction with things the way they are. I"m not sure I want to indulge in this fetish so much any longer and when I do, it's very strong a feeling as strong as the opposite feeling that I want to stop this fetish if I could in myself. At the same time, I don't like what's going on in the world right now. I reflect maybe too much but I'm rather unhappy at the moment...with many things.
Is there any particular reason why?
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
it could be a little bit of burnout, you are the most prolific poster and member of the team , you seem to spend a lot of time in here. maybe a break or just cutting back, as far as the world it is a stressful time and we all cope differently. a change in your routine , with restrictions lifting maybe just get outside. I hope you find the path that leads to your feeling better.