Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bang-bang...
Great videos, thanks!

The only thing I'd change is what he says and his dying positions.

Once in a while I'd like to hear him say something like, "Oh, my belly!"  And something like, "Noooo!" And, "N...hulg! (He starts to say "No" but doesn't have the chance before he's hit.

As for dying positions, I'd like him to die with his arms over his head and his body slummed backwards over something exposing his arm pits. This is body language for defeated, humiliation, surrender, and other such goodness! See below for an arms-up death.

Other than that, perfect!

Attached Files Image(s)

Wink 
All you need now is the model getting gun down naked. Smile
Great vids! The guy has a great body, and I find his moans pretty hot. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks guys for feedback and comments Smile It very important to me and helps motivate for new projects lol.

I appreciate the suggestions.
Sometimes those guys are not English speakers, so doing the "monologue" for them is quite hard, i tried before, usually its quite incomprehensible English lol. Some do speak English though, it depends of course.
Also love the "spread" pose suggestion - i love that pose too, will try sometime when i get a chance Smile

>>>>>> BTW, i just uploaded a new edit of some of many recording that i had with him - it is linked in the original post (with "new" note next to it).
He gets shot to abs there too, since i noticed more ppl are fans of that scenario haha
(06-05-2020, 04:57 AM)someguy123user Wrote: Thanks guys for feedback and comments Smile It very important to me and helps motivate for new projects lol.

I appreciate the suggestions.
Sometimes those guys are not English speakers, so doing the "monologue" for them is quite hard, i tried before, usually its quite incomprehensible English lol. Some do speak English though, it depends of course.
Also love the "spread" pose suggestion - i love that pose too, will try sometime when i get a chance Smile

>>>>>> BTW, i just uploaded a new edit of some of many recording that i had with him - it is linked in the original post (with "new" note next to it).
He gets shot to abs there too, since i noticed more ppl are fans of that scenario haha
Yep, we definitely wanna see him take it in the belly!  Thanks!
- Derek
seems like the new clip added to the original post wasn't very visible to people, so just in case i repost here Tongue

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B3JD984...gQS27/view

I just assumed since there were no replies, perhaps it went unseen lol
hE'S JUST so totally hairless. I love it, love him. Wish you could do some gladiator stuff with him with fake knife or fake sword or fake spear. WOW. either way thanks. I love that he's hairless
Great!!!