Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Real time Roleplay?
Hi Guys,
I'm new to this site but love the videos!
Do any of you ever get together to roleplay death scenes in person? I've done a little of it in the past but it's difficult to find guys who are into it. Stabbing is cool, but I also love machine gun scenes.
I'm in London UK and would love to hook up with like minded guys and have fun with a bit of mutual slaughter Smile
Hope to hear from you soon!
Welcome!
Finding other people who are into our kink is definitely difficult. So far I've managed to find a couple of guys in my country (Spain), although we live in different areas and I haven't been able to meet any of them for now (and Covid hasn't made it any easier). But it's doable. Good luck!
(07-02-2020, 04:16 PM)mj000 Wrote: Welcome!
Finding other people who are into our kink is definitely difficult. So far I've managed to find a couple of guys in my country (Spain), although we live in different areas and I haven't been able to meet any of them for now (and Covid hasn't made it any easier). But it's doable. Good luck!

Thanks very much for your reply Smile  Yes, it is doable (and occasionally I have done it before) but previous contacts have fallen off the radar so hoping to find some new playmates!
(07-02-2020, 04:48 PM)KingRicky Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 04:16 PM)mj000 Wrote: Welcome!

Thanks very much for your reply Smile  Yes, it is doable (and occasionally I have done it before) but previous contacts have fallen off the radar so hoping to find some new playmates!
I will be glad to play with you, Im dominant into shooting fetish... pm me here!
I have had some occasions to practice some private gladiator roleplay with material sword knife on Paris.
It was so exciting !!!!
I'm based in London. Would be great to meet someone nearby to roleplay some scenes Smile