Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finding people to roleplay with
Lately I've been trying to find people in my country (Spain) who share our fetish to try to roleplay some knife fights (or other scenes) in person. So far I haven't had much luck (I've found a couple of guys, but both live in distant areas of the country).

It seems to be quite difficult to find and meet people sharing our fetish. There have been a few threads where this topic has come up, and from some of the answers I got the impression that some of us have had more success than others. So, I'm wondering if some of the more successful or experienced members could offer some advice about where to look for playmates. Maybe there are other websites where one can find more people who are into our thing? I decided to ask in a new thread since it might be helpful for other forum members.
(07-08-2020, 04:52 PM)mj000 Wrote: Lately I've been trying to find people in my country (Spain) who share our fetish to try to roleplay some knife fights (or other scenes) in person. So far I haven't had much luck (I've found a couple of guys, but both live in distant areas of the country).

It seems to be quite difficult to find and meet people sharing our fetish. There have been a few threads where this topic has come up, and from some of the answers I got the impression that some of us have had more success than others. So, I'm wondering if some of the more successful or experienced members could offer some advice about where to look for playmates. Maybe there are other websites where one can find more people who are into our thing? I decided to ask in a new thread since it might be helpful for other forum members.

I'm especially keen to hear if anyone knows of any sites that focus on shooting deaths (machine gun with silencer deaths are my all time favourite!) or if anyone is keen to meet up in the UK to roleplay some scenes in person Smile
i'm traveling to Spain regularly: Madrid, Sitges, Gran Canaria. Where are you located?
I know of two sites with many shooting deaths. Both are on You Tube. Check out-  murdermayhem 100  and
   wildwestoutlaws  (there are well over 100 videos there).  If you like these, I can give you some more.
(08-23-2020, 07:22 PM)leatherdenimguy Wrote: I know of two sites with many shooting deaths. Both are on You Tube. Check out-  murdermayhem 100  and
   wildwestoutlaws  (there are well over 100 videos there).  If you like these, I can give you some more.
  Actually, these two channels are well known, you know any others? are you into ropleplays?
Yes, I know a few more, One you may know is,  assange's last leak.  The other one is broken up to a couple of different sites.  The all belong to 2564seb.  Try these:
     Hitman unfinished business
     Hitman - no match for a gun
     Hitman - continues his run of assassinations
      These were trailers of video's that Seb. made and starred in. He played all the parts.  
     Yes I do love to roleplay killing and being killed.