Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One-armed pressups
Have any of you tried this, and if so, how many reps could you do? I find it's great exercise because I have to focus on keeping strength in the supporting arm. A moment's lack of focus could mean falling onto the hunting knife, and the blade would be forced deep into my gut.

Fuck... I mean GUT fuck... that brings back memories... I never did it one-handed (awesome!) but I would fix the blade in between heavy books, suck my gut in REAL hard, press my ab meat REAL hard on top of the blade, then, without moving, rock up my abs and or push my belly OUT and onto the blade.. then suck my gut in HARD again and repeat til I got off.. I had a LOT of gut fuckin fun doin that.
Never thought of that and probably would never do it as I'd be too caught up in it to be as careful as you are. I'd also be hard as hell and wet and distracted so... as much as I'm into fetish of this, I don't want to die for real! When I was a teen I did used to put something between a belt and my navel and pretend it was some torture instrument some enemy was using to get info out of me, usually where my comrades were, who were all slain anyway later or at the same time. I'd lay down on my back and side and sometimes stand and pretend I'd fight my way out with a sword or spear all teh while the torture belt was digging into my navel and every moment sent pain and pleasure through me....hard...and cumming and wet
brave warrior! imagine another warrior sneaks up on you, pushes you from behind. the pressure increases. the blade presses against your belly ....
(07-21-2020, 05:55 AM)Frankobelly Wrote: brave warrior! imagine another warrior sneaks up on you, pushes you from behind. the pressure increases. the blade presses against your belly ....

He starts to fuck him by shoving his penis into his ass crack and beyond. As he fucks him he pushes him down down down, the blade goes into the navel and out the back and into the top guy's belly button. They writhe in pain and pleasure, the bottom guy getting fucked in the navel and the ass hole! The top guy gets the pain as he jabs his dick in, the blade jabs into his navel. He fills the anal cavity with his life fluid as it drains out of him as life does too and they both collapse in a satisfied huffing that slowly abates...the last huff a quiet affair...stillness...leaking...
(07-21-2020, 01:01 AM)CHASE Wrote: Never thought of that and probably would never do it as I'd be too caught up in it to be as careful as you are. I'd also be hard as hell and wet and distracted so... as much as I'm into fetish of this, I don't want to die for real! When I was a teen I did used to put something between a belt and my navel and pretend it was some torture instrument some enemy was using to get info out of me, usually where my comrades were, who were all slain anyway later or at the same time. I'd lay down on my back and side and sometimes stand and pretend I'd fight my way out with a sword or spear all the while the torture belt was digging into my navel and every moment sent pain and pleasure through me....hard...and cumming and wet
Thanks so much for your hot comments about your torture belt.
I also get a lot of pleasure from my thick leather torture belt as you can see here. I videoed this sequence and then ran the stopwatch during playback. From the moment the bullet sank into my bellyhole, and after a few strong hipthrusts, the feeling was so intense that I exploded in 35 secs.
At other times it's very stimulating to wear cycling gear over the bullet belt then to go riding on a rough road. Every bump in the road transmits a mini shock wave, driving the bullet further in. I soon have to go behind a bush to relieve the built up tension.

HOLY SHIT! THAT'S HOT! To my shame, really, I once did a similar thing with a sharp stick attached slightly to my steering wheel for a VERY short amount of seconds (30 seconds to 60 seconds) while driving and had to stop doing that! It was attached to the wheel and the point in my navel so every turn of the wheel made a new point of pain...and pleasure but dick got in the way of the steering wheel and I was afraid someone might see or that I might not be able to control the sticking (I DO NOT want to die!). IT gave me raging hard ons though. My belts were not as thick though maybe one or two were and I imagined it was some scenario of a king torturing me for info about where my rebel friends were or I was the rightful king or prince and he was a userper. Often I ended up on my back or on my front being tortured to death or near death, then I escaped by stabbing my torturer man and fighting guards to their belly button deaths while the belt still caused me pain in my navel. I killed the "king"or fake "prince" and then succk cummed to the pain and died on top of them...cum everywhere...