Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
June/July update
Hey guys,

Sorry I missed the June update, but I've been in a bad rutt.  Unlike other updates, I'm not going to post how many on what level.  I'll save that for future updates.

Instead, I would like the members of this forum to post a response to this post with feedback and ideas.  Remember, this is "our" forum.  I am just an administrator, not the owner.

We need some ideas on how to get some "fresh" content going here. I've been searching youtube, but there is little there as far as what we're looking for.  Surely there are creators out there who do art depicting this fetish. 

I had, in the past, contacted best deaths, who said they were willing to post some trailers here.  Unfortunately, our format doesn't support their videos format.

I would also like to see the younger generation start hopping on board.  How do we get some of the younger lads interested.  Any ideas on how to reach out to those college-age guys.  Surely there are many interested in this.  Surely, there are many willing to do some role plays, videos, etc.

I guess, what I'm saying is we need some outreach.  How do we do it?  Any ideas are welcome.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
You got me. I tried. There are some college age guys here. The best contributors seem to have vanished. Others who have great material DO NOT post and have no intention of posting. I can't understand it. I'm also almost done trying or caring to be honest. There are some people doing some stuff but the biggest and best contributors just stopped cold. I'm puzzled and sort of hurt by it.
(07-28-2020, 02:49 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: Hey guys,

Sorry I missed the June update, but I've been in a bad rutt.  Unlike other updates, I'm not going to post how many on what level.  I'll save that for future updates.

Instead, I would like the members of this forum to post a response to this post with feedback and ideas.  Remember, this is "our" forum.  I am just an administrator, not the owner.

We need some ideas on how to get some "fresh" content going here. I've been searching youtube, but there is little there as far as what we're looking for.  Surely there are creators out there who do art depicting this fetish. 

I had, in the past, contacted best deaths, who said they were willing to post some trailers here.  Unfortunately, our format doesn't support their videos format.

I would also like to see the younger generation start hopping on board.  How do we get some of the younger lads interested.  Any ideas on how to reach out to those college-age guys.  Surely there are many interested in this.  Surely, there are many willing to do some role plays, videos, etc.

I guess, what I'm saying is we need some outreach.  How do we do it?  Any ideas are welcome.

I agree that it's difficult to find new content, which is understandable since our fetish doesn't seem to be very common. Frank Grauman doesn't seem to be active aymore (hope he's doing alright) and Bestdeaths seems to be more focused on choking stuff now, which I assume has a wider audience. So, while some members share pictures often, videos are much harder to come by (although some users like Derek or someguy123user have shared a few). I try to cotribute whenever I find something worth sharing, but unfortunately many of us don't have the means to create new stuff.

Personally, I think posting trailers (or pictures, if videos don't work) from Bestdeaths could be a good idea. IIRC, the old forum had its own section for that, with each video having its own thread, which allowed discussing them individually. Maybe having something similar here could help generate some activity.

I'm not sure about the best way to reach out to new people. Some years ago there were other similar communities (I remember a site called "Shot Dead Guys Zone", which doesnt appear to exist aymore), but I don't know if there are other sites like that currently. Some sites like Thisvid have users who like this sort of stuff; perhaps some might be interested in this forum, assuming they don't know about it already.
im college age haha. i wish there were more people my age here too. and more people my age who make content. sadly im not talented in the art of filmmaking.