Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deadly shortcut ?
It was a cold, dark night. The trees swayed gently in the breeze, and fog enveloped the countryside. I was late and decided to take a shortcut home through the park. I was very tired. It was getting darker. I was supposed to be home a few hours ago. The path I had walked several times now seemed strange. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a strange man appeared in front of me and pushed me onto a tree standing nearby. It was a young character. He had a hood on his head. Dressed in black with delicate, almost boyish features and medium blonde hair. I screamed. I was in shock. I wanted to start running away. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance. The boy grabbed my neck and began to choke me. I grabbed his hands trying to break free from my grip. Slowly I was running out of air, I couldn't say a word. I felt my face turn red. At one point I felt the other figure grab my wrists, take my hands and tie them at the back of the tree. At the same time, I was released from my grip and was able to catch my breath. "We've got you," I heard a whisper from the left. Who could it be? I'm not in the habit of making enemies to myself.

The voice belonged to the person who deprived me of any chance of defense before a second. She stood in front of me. The boy looked very much like his friend, he was maybe a bit older, shorter, had shorter hair, did not wear a hoodie and was a brunette. They both chuckled. "We will have fun," said the younger one. "Who are you?" I asked. However, I did not get any answer. They probably want to beat me or rob me, I thought. "Guys, let's get along somehow, I won't tell anyone anything, I have money in the inside pocket of my jacket." The older one, right after he finished unbuttoning my jacket, lifted my shirt a little, revealing my stomach. "Maybe," said the younger one. After these words, they tore it in two. I felt a slight chill all over my body. Finally, I was standing in the park tied to a tree with my jacket open and my chest bare. What a sick situation! "But what maybe?" - I asked in a shaky voice, I felt a cold sweat begin to pour over me. "Patience, in a moment you'll find out" - while saying this, the blonde with a mocking smile took a dagger from his pocket. It was sharp, shining. It had a narrow and long blade. It looked like a large needle. He put his left hand on my shoulder. With his right hand, he began to move the tip of the blade in front of my eyes. I saw the madness in his eyes. There were a thousand thoughts in my head. My breathing became restless. I realized my legs were shaking. Then I felt the blade slowly move down, very slowly. It only stopped on my stomach.

I felt the tip of the blade touch my navel. "It will fit perfectly," said the older one. "You have a nice navel actually," added the younger one. I was stunned, I didn't know what to answer. I had a stream of thoughts in my head, but my mouth was silent. Deep down, I wanted something like this to happen to me, but they couldn't have known it. I dared to look down and saw a dagger sticking out of my stomach. Fortunately, the blade is still outside. I was seized with tremendous fear and unprecedented excitement. I couldn't control it. "Don't get excited. Don't get excited or they'll kill you," I kept repeating in my head. I felt my penis throbbing and swelling in my pants. It happened just at the thought that I might have that blade in me in a moment. I wanted this. Still, the fear was stronger. I looked up and looked at the torturer deep into his  blue eyes. "Please ... don't ... please!" I whispered in a pleading voice.

The boy ignored my moans and slowly began to press the dagger harder. It gave me a little pain, but it hasn't pierced me yet. But I felt that any moment the blade would sink into me. The boy stopped suddenly and I breathed a sigh of relief. A spark of hope appeared in my head. "Maybe I'll make it out alive after all?" I thought. After a while, he looked down at my crotch, still keeping the blade in my navel. "You like it!" He shouted. "No ..." I whispered. He was right. I betrayed myself. I didn't want it, but he had it. I had no way to hide it. I betrayed myself. But maybe it's better? I would never dare stick a knife in my stomach myself. This may be your only chance to die this way. Let them do what they want, I thought, fearing what would happen next. The boy pulled out the dagger for a moment and looked at me piercingly, as if I was crazy. He was probably wondering what was going on in my head right now. Seconds passed like hours. They must have heard the relief of exhaling the air from my mouth. The boys looked at each other, and the older nodded to the younger. After a while, the young one again brought the knife to my belly. With his free hand, he gently ran over it and felt for my navel with his finger. He wanted to make sure he didn't miss, it was dark after all. He gently put the tip of his blade into it again, now he was sure it was where it should be.

Cold sweat poured over me. "Please stop," I mumbled. Deaf to my pleas, he seemed to be in a trance. He began to push again, this time even slower. I knew she was no longer going to stop. I just knew I wouldn't get a second chance. I felt the flesh on my stomach bend slightly under his force. I felt that my belly button could not take it anymore. "Please stop," I whispered. At the same moment I heard the dull sound of piercing skin, felt the cool blade sink slowly into my insides. The flesh on my stomach took its natural shape again and the dagger entered it centimeter by centimeter. The initial pain turned into an indescribable feeling. I felt a shiver all over my body and panicked a little. I started panting and breathing heavily. My hair was wet with sweat. The boy put his hand on my shoulder and pushed the knife deeper. "Uhhhhhhhh ... Stop!" I groaned as I felt the dagger plunging even deeper into my stomach. I was very afraid to look down. "See!" The boy shouted.

But in response, he saw only a grimace of pain on my face. "Look, I said!" He grabbed my hair and forced me to lower my head. I saw his hand and a dagger inserted into my navel to the hilt. ”” See? He's already all in you. That's what you wanted, right? ”He asked. "Mercy ..." I whispered. The boys chuckled. The blonde twisted the blade slightly and I screamed in pain. Drops of sweat ran down my face, I couldn't take it anymore. I really wanted it to end here and now, but of course I wasn't so lucky. I decided to help myself. I arched my body forward, involuntarily pressing the blade deeper into my stomach. As deep as possible. Agony pierced me right through, I felt warm blood seep from my navel and slowly flow downward. The boy took out the dagger halfway. I took a breath from the shock and pain. The pain when removing the blade is much worse than when it is inserted. Before I could react, the attacker pressed him against my belly button again, this time pushing him up a little. I groaned "Please ..." feeling great pleasure.

My legs buckled at the knees, if I hadn't been tied to a tree, I would have fallen. I shudder, and have a cum shot. The best in my life. It's over. I knew that I was seriously injured and that no one would save me. I'm going to die here today and that was the last ejaculation of my life. I always wanted to end up this way, felt great and exhausted myself. I hardly felt the pain anymore, or so I thought. The other boy who was watching the situation saw a stain on my pants "I don't want to kill him too soon, we might as well keep playing with him." I forced myself to open my mouth. "Fun?" I thought: "What is this sick game?" Barely able to speak, I stammered, "Why ... Why did you do this to me?" The character started laughing and said, "Because you like it." Saying this, she took the entire dagger from my navel, also very slowly. The pain was back, and there was nothing I could do but groan in agony. This man was satisfied with my suffering. I looked at my belly again, at my belly button, or what was left of it. The blade fit perfectly, it didn't go beyond its rim. Instead, I now had a red hole in the middle of my belly and that's it. I'm just dying. Nothing big. I've always imagined this situation, imagined what it would be like, wondered what it would be like. Now it became a reality and I couldn't believe it. I stared at the wound blankly, breathing hard as I saw drops of blood falling on the grass beneath my feet. The feeling of excitement began to return.

The boys untied me from the tree and I fell slowly to my knees, a scowl on my face, moaning loudly. I kept my hands behind my back, even though I was already free. I didn't want to fight, there was no point, I gave up. I looked at the bloody dagger in the boy's hand. After a while I looked at his eyes. I still saw this specific flash in them. "Let's finish this," I mumbled. "With pleasure," he hissed. It wasn't until I was on my knees that I noticed that he wasn't wearing any shoes. I do not know why. He put his foot on my face and pushed me backwards. I was lying on my back, my legs folded under my back. I bent as hard as I could, as far as I still had strength. I tried to show my stomach up as much as possible. I wanted to show him, encourage the boy to stab me with all his might now, one last time. I think he understood my message. He crouched down over me and took a huge knife from under his hoodie. I think he could pass right through me. He presented it in front of my face. Was it sharp? Probably yes, it didn't matter anymore, since in a moment it will forcefully make a less elegant hole in my stomach than I have now. I didn't say anything anymore, there was no point, I waited calmly. For a moment I thought that he standing over me with a knife and knocking me to the ground would be the last sight I remember. He put his foot over my face. So this will be the last thing I see. I was lying with my belly stretched out and still waiting, the seconds lingering like hours.

I saw him slowly raise his hand along with the knife. I felt like my life was slipping away. I wanted to feel pleasure again. "Please wait a moment, please." He did not say anything. I stuck my hand in my panties and started to play with my penis. After all, my hands were free. I started licking his foot. It didn't take long, I was very excited and had little time. I had to hurry, I had little strength. The second cum shot came very quickly. I felt warm cum land on my stomach, a little on his pants.

I was in heaven for a while. Suddenly, without any warning, the boy thrust the knife into my stomach with great force, bringing me back to reality. Kind of like a punch. It pierced my abdomen, in the middle, about three centimeters below my belly button. The men chuckled. I cried out in pain, unable to bear it. I felt that this time I had a hole for half my belly. Blood was gushing from the wound and my stomach was covered in it. I could feel it. I couldn't breathe, black spots appeared in front of my eyes. My stomach expanded and contracted every time I tried to gasp for air. They couldn't leave me there, they knew I could die anytime from blood loss. Then the boy decided to give me one more hit. He wanted to do it right. I felt his foot press my face to the ground with great force. After a while he pulled out the knife mercilessly. I squirmed on the ground like a helpless animal, like a dog ... and there was nothing I could do. Blood rushed to my mouth, I was choking. My eyes filled with tears, I was full of regret it was over. Why did I take a shortcut? With all his might, the boy stabbed me again, one last time. This time he chose my chest. It was the last time I felt such pain. I whispered something for the last time. No matter what, they wouldn't hear it anyway. I saw a blood stain oozing from my mouth, my body jerked unnatural skin several times, I closed my eyes slowly. Darkness.
well done...great story !
Quite excellent read just wish that was me getting it particularly the stab 3cm below his navel ..... what a great way to go ;-)
That was an excellent, well written, vividly described story!
Such an exciting story, which caused a massive boner needing 'seeing to', while I pushed a dagger into my own navel while reading this story. I had to stop myself reaching the 'point of no return' when reading this part: 'I heard the dull sound of piercing skin, felt the cool blade sink slowly into my insides.'