Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attire
Hi slayers and victims!
The other day, it occurred to me that whenever I act out a scene where I get killed, I always used to like to be wearing something really close fitting, such as lycra shorts or spandex, or jeans with a nice snug fit etc, but now I'm starting to like the 'loose' look too, such as sweat pants etc.
Whether you're playing the killer or the victim, is there something in particular that you like yourself and your opponent to be wearing?
I like gladiator's pants against other gladiator.

I like when we kill each ther in the same time in a fight too.
For me, it's all about the struggle and body contact between two naked men, preferably sweaty and grimy. Skin is the only attire for me and my opponent when acting out a scene.
Yes Gladiatoratticus it's oe way I please too.
I agree...naked and vulnerable is most exciting to me.
I like when musculed victim is half naked or close fitting tshirt
Though I prefer shirtless, I have seen some great stabbing pics/vids in all sorts of wardrobe. I guess, to me, it depends mostly on the victim himself (as well as his acting), more than on any specific clothes. I do like both the lycra and the sweatpants.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
Barechest/barefeet and jeans is my ultimate fave look for the victim, but suits, tight shirts, various uniforms and outfits (navy, cowboy, tight 70's, etc) are also a massive turn on. Again as long as he is eventually barefoot or in dark socks, I am golden. Smile Always been that way.

As for the killer, it depends on the scene but as I am more into slasher movie type kill scenes he is usually fully-clothed. Adds to the killer's dominance for me.
MMm totally smooth nude for me cocks as hard as possible! With lovely bodies tanned & oiled. Hopefully to be fucked before the battle then die in mortal combat hard nude & erect!
I dont know why but one of my fantasies involves me (or another guy) dying in something like this:
I've had this fantasy about trackies since i was a teenager, i dont know why. The jacket would be zipped up, and lifted ever so slightly for the guy's navel to be exposed.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹