Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Hey Chase?
FUCK YOU!

I refrained from responding to your myriad of unhinged goodbye posts because I have no patience or interest in that level of drama and instability, but who the fuck do you think you are sending me a message telling me you really hate me? I've never interacted with you because your trash personality shined through early on.

So, judging by my -1 rating you're pissy about my downvoting your garbage comments that insult others. LOL #1. Grow the fuck up #2. Those downvotes came long after you downvoted my artwork because it doesn't fit your personal fantasy, which I am all too aware of with how often you've degraded those who don't cater to your desires. You've already driven people away from the board and I've lost most interest in posting here because of you.

You've said your good-byes, so why haven't you left? I do not care how mentally unstable or self-loathing you are, you are AWFUL. 

An admin needs to do something about this harassment. 

Attached Files Image(s)

(10-22-2020, 11:52 PM)CHASE Wrote: I agree. You put five negatives on my posts for no reason so yeah, I loathe you.

Sorry hairy dude, I NEVER downgraded or voted negative on ANY of  your posts until I saw all of yours. Say la vee.

You're a liar and your reading comprehension is as faulty as your personality. Trash.
(10-23-2020, 04:08 PM)CHASE Wrote: You're right, of course. I try in my if not to hate anyone but in a moment of anger saw your many negative marks against my rating. In the long run it means nothing, a negative rating from you or anyone here so I'm not sure why I was so angry. I guess it's because I took it personally that you did not like my being honest about what I liked. I never said I didn't like the person or people who posted gross bloody necks slit, hearts exposed, intestines hanging, back stabs, fat hairy guys, etc but I see your point. I just didn't think that my being honest about what I liked or didn't like would provoke such a cunt response from you. I don't hate you. I just don't like what you like and I'll leave it...wait. No, I won't. At the same time, you take what was yet another honest post from me and try to use it against me. So yeah. BUT no, I don't hate you. I just think you're a cold, miserable person in the midst of a horrible fetish.

If this is such a horrible fetish, please leave and stop insulting us.
Read my stories at Sweat, Steel & Glory: https://sweatsteelglory.substack.com/
As I wrote once before, Chase, you can run but you can't hide. In the end you are just as disgusting as you claim us to be - and that will NEVER change.
You have a choise - you can either accept the fact that you have this fetish and embrace it, or you can live a miserable life of self hatred. It's your choise...
If you really believe you can police your own thoughts, your'e dumb. Not naive, just plain dumb.
Personally, I don't give a flying f**k about what you do - but remember one thing. This is about YOU! Not the rest of us.
You have absolutely no right insulting the rest of us, calling us perverted or gross and degrading us.
You can get the f**k out of here in complete silence!
(10-24-2020, 01:58 AM)CHASE Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 07:27 PM)cv654 Wrote: As I wrote once before, Chase, you can run but you can't hide. In the end you are just as disgusting as you claim us to be - and that will NEVER change.
You have a choise - you can either accept the fact that you have this fetish and embrace it, or you can live a miserable life of self hatred. It's your choise...
If you really believe you can police your own thoughts, your'e dumb. Not naive, just plain dumb.
Personally, I don't give a flying f**k about what you do - but remember one thing. This is about YOU! Not the rest of us.
You have absolutely no right insulting the rest of us, calling us perverted or gross and degrading us.

mMMM. I don't think I called any one person gross or perverted. Maybe you think you are? In any case, only Bearfoot was personally insulting and I think even he's not gross or perverted, just mean. On the other hand I DO think the fetish IS gross and perverted and a twisted take on human nature so as to be unnatural and that's why so many of you, including me, hide it in every way we can. Which is understandable as it's embarrassing and puerile and juvenile. And we all know no one who is not part of this fetish would really understand it or accept it much.

(10-23-2020, 07:27 PM)cv654 Wrote: As I wrote once before, Chase, you can run but you can't hide. In the end you are just as disgusting as you claim us to be - and that will NEVER change.

Yeah just rechecked again. On this thread I don't think I called any person those things just the fetish. Maybe you feel some of that yourself and felt yourself attacked? I mean the person isn't gross or perverted or sick the fetish kind of is. CHOW ! Not in silence.

You are wrong on so many levels. The reason we "hide it away" is the same reason every other normal person hides their sexual preferences or fetishes away.... It's personal! I have never heard one person admit being into anal, SM, piss and shit, feet or any other fetish - but we all know they exist... 
So no, we don't hide it away because we think it's wrong, disgusting or unnatural - it's all a matter of good social behaviour. 
I don't want to hear how other people have sex and they don't want to hear how I have it. 
You can project your own feelings on us as much as you like, but it doesn't make your assumptions right. 
I am not nor will I ever be embarrased or ashamed of things I can't change - does that mean, that I will tell everyone about those things? No, of course not - because I know how to behave socially acceptable. And this have nothing to do with this fetish in particular - even if I weren't into these things, I would never tell anyone I wasn't romatically or sexually involved what I was into - because that's just not something you do! 

And yes - you ARE calling us perveted and gross. Sexuallity is a great part of a person - so calling their sexuallity or fetish gross, is calling them gross. Wether you like it or not. Go hate yourself, but keep the rest of us out of it.