Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Diver unit harpooned
After a long break, I finally posted something new in my Deviantart gallery Tongue

This scene depicts a small unit of recon divers outnumbered and ambushed ... it didn't go well for them...
Good work !!!
Wonderful pic!  Big Grin
>>——ArrowAgony—>
This is an amazing composition! To think how this small crew of top-trained assassins was confidently cruising on the way to their target, all armed with mortal harpoons when suddenly other sharp spears was starting to whizz through the water around them from above... Looking up, they all begin to catch the sharp, slim metal shafts in their chest and bellies. Desperately well aware how unforgiving an environment water is for getting harpooned, they all quickly give in to their unexpected destiny...
Really like your work.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Awesome! I've always liked the idea of getting stabbed or arrowed underwater; there's something about floating in the water as one dies (instead of falling to the ground) that I find kinda hot.
I love all your compositions, mostly because of the characters' poses and facial expressions; the one depicting the aftermath of an arrow shootout on a beach is probably my favourite.
superb
i love the one git penetrated in navel
thanks you guys for kind words - its very motivating and inspiring to have some discussion going and hearing ppl sharing their impressions from some fun hobby stuff Tongue
I appreciate you sharing your impressions Tongue

@arrowagony, Gladiateur, gladlover - thanks !
@combatposer - wow, that's a hot way to put it Smile Right to the point haha
@mj000 - yeah, the physics of water totally changes the pace and dymanics of the combat. Also i find it hot that one has to wear minimum clothing for that kind of action, and it's not just a "forced" stripping of the character lol... Of course, i love unjustified absence of body covering anyways, but underwater legitimizes it Smile
@navelknifie - my fav character there as well - i love targeted abs fantasizes hehe
I also love your compositions, especially the Katana duel Stab. Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
I was thinking to update the pictures for "arrowed friendship" and "katana duel" with better rendering and a bit of figure adjustments - those were my first works and i have discovered few small tricks since then that could improve the images a bit Tongue