Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Giver or Taker
Hi guys

Are you a pure giver or taker when it comes to navel torture?  I consider myself a pure giver but there are times when I will have the urge to have my navel punctured.  

Just last night, the urge was too overwhelming and I positioned a thin metal stick directly into my bellybutton.  Using the shower screen glass door, I positioned the tip of the stick on the glass door and pulled the door towards me and the thin stick punctured my bellybutton base easily and I saw the stick inching inside me.  

Before the penetration, there was this anticipation of the point of breakthrough and it was a strange but enjoyable moment when the sharp point punctured my bellybutton base.  Does any one of you have the same feeling?

I had the idea of keeping the stick embedded in my bellybutton for the whole night while sleeping but decided not to in case the stick gets deeper and I can't remove it.  Any one had prior experience on this feeling?

Would really wish to find someone with similar desires to share and if possible, to meet and play.  I'm in Singapore and would like to make friends and talk about this fetish with like minded individuals.  Thanks.
I have been a giver and receiver. I actually used to see a guy in Singapore fairly regularly back in the days when travel was allowed! He was Malaysian and had a great six packed body with nice outie which I gave some attention to, and it was obvious that he loved it. So I got a bit rougher with him and bit it. Which he also seemed to like. So I asked him if he was into belly button play to which said he loved it. We saw each other nearly every time I visited Singapore after that. He was also into wrestling and gut punching and had a definite gladiator kink. We had lots of fun together. I did some pretty crazy stuff with him.

So...maybe, if international borders ever get opened again?
Hi Brett, glad to read your reply. Would love to play with you when international borders get opened in future.

Hi Chase, nope, though I feel the urge, I still ensure that I'm not hurt badly.
like both givin, use to be more a giver but now I like getting it more in my belly button
I'm more a giver I like tast good and strong abdominal gut.

I have few experience as a recever.
Since about 8 years old I've always enjoyed self-torture of the navel, but imagining I'm a victim of navel attack by an athletic looking male or female. I haven't yet found a partner who enjoys doing it to me because they've either thought it too kinky or they didn't want to hurt me.
Just like you Frisprit I get very excited about anticipation of feeling a weapon starting to penetrate my navel. It feels so hot.
Anyone who likes to see me getting shot with arrows can friend me as bruffman on thisvid.com and please say you're from here.

I'm also like you Frisprit wanting to keep the excitement through the night. I have some used .303 bullets in their brass cartridges. Sometimes going to bed I place one bullet in the centre of my navel then lie on it until it starts to pop through the skin. I tighten a heavy leather belt round my waist to hold the bullet in. When I move around in my dreams, I sometimes wake with this incredible feeling in my gut and if I make it through the night I can get a massive climax as I writhe around while still mounted on the bullet. I need several days to recover from the excitement. Do any of you here enjoy something like this?
(02-17-2021, 03:45 PM)Stabano Wrote: like both givin, use to be more a giver but now I like getting it more in my belly button
Nice.  Have you met up with anyone to play with?

(02-18-2021, 11:45 AM)bruffman Wrote: Since about 8 years old I've always enjoyed self-torture of the navel, but imagining I'm a victim of navel attack by an athletic looking male or female. I haven't yet found a partner who enjoys doing it to me because they've either thought it too kinky or they didn't want to hurt me.
Just like you Frisprit I get very excited about anticipation of feeling a weapon starting to penetrate my navel. It feels so hot.
Anyone who likes to see me getting shot with arrows can friend me as bruffman on thisvid.com and please say you're from here.

I'm also like you Frisprit wanting to keep the excitement through the night. I have some used .303 bullets in their brass cartridges. Sometimes going to bed I place one bullet in the centre of my navel then lie on it until it starts to pop through the skin. I tighten a heavy leather belt round my waist to hold the bullet in. When I move around in my dreams, I sometimes wake with this incredible feeling in my gut and if I make it through the night I can get a massive climax as I writhe around while still mounted on the bullet. I need several days to recover from the excitement. Do any of you here enjoy something like this?
Sounds hot.  Is the bullet sharp enough to break through the navel base?  Would love to be able to witness you waking up with a sharp contraction of your stomach when you realise the pain in the bellybutton.
That's a fascinating question about how sharp the bullet point is. When I lie on the .303 bullet slowly it doesn't normally break through my navel base. When I'm totally naked in this position I think about being shot by a firing squad. When I'm ready I suddenly contract my ab muscles and jerk my hips forward, forcing the bullet point through my navel base. I think it must feel like this when actually being shot in the belly hole, and it makes me climax every time. The longer I can lie there thinking about the firing squad before contracting my abs, the more intense is the climax.
I'm curious to know if anyone else has similar experiences.
(02-18-2021, 03:13 PM)bruffman Wrote: The longer I can lie there thinking about the firing squad before contracting my abs, the more intense is the climax.
I'm a great fan of firing squads and a taker as well. I've not done what you have, but I'll have to give it a try.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
[attachment=18984 Wrote:     gladlover pid='10807' dateline='1613757892']
(02-18-2021, 03:13 PM)bruffman Wrote: The longer I can lie there thinking about the firing squad before contracting my abs, the more intense is the climax.
I'm a great fan of firing squads and a taker as well. I've not done what you have, but I'll have to give it a try.
Hi Gladlover,
It's great you're a fan of firing squads, just like me. I'd certainly recommend giving it a try and I'd like to know how you get on.
I'm attaching a couple of photos of me having erotic fun with my bullet belt. As well as thinking about being shot by a firing squad while wearing the bullet belt in bed, I also get really excited standing naked in front of a long mirror wearing the bullet belt, then suddenly contracting my abs as I simulate a bullet hitting me in the navel. Each muscle contraction drives the bullet in deeper and feels like I'm being shot. The feeling in the gut is sensational, and I keep repeating the contractions as though I'm being shot by a machine gun. When I soon reach a huge deathgasm, I fall onto my stomach on the floor, which drives the bullet deep into my yielding guthole. It's Absolute Ectasy.
I hope some other members here on Arenafighter have similar experiences, and I look forward to hearing about them. Please don't be shy.

Attached Files Image(s)