Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction :)
Hello there,

First of all sorry if my grammar is bad, I am not a native english speaker.

My name is Peter, I am a 27 years old guy, and Male Navel sent me the link for this site , to you guys Smile

I am into actually every roleplay what leads to my death in an uniform or a suit and tie. But mostly my thing are guns and shooting, but Im in that can kill me Tongue.

I have this fetish for a really long time. Since I was a kid, and I see bad guys beaten or killed in movies , I felt sime tickleing feeling in me, that I want to be them. Sometimes I watched action movies, hoping for somebody get shot. I sat in front of my TV , I saw a bad guy in a uniform or suit and tie, I told myself, okay, whatever happens to that guy, thats me, and later on I will dress like him, and roleplay what happened to him. I had a good taste for choosing, becouse the guy I have choosen was always shot stabbed or strangled Smile . After some time, I become a teenager, and I was sitting in front of my computer, and I do not remember from where, but I found a video from Matrix, where Neo and Trinity kills security guards. (here is the link Wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2eCmhBgsyI). I felt so horny, this tickling feeling become a rock hard boner, and I start to rewatch the scene where the security guards was shot, and I imagined myself in their places. I imagined myself in a uniform, standing there, being so excited becouse it is a dangerous job, and suddenly out of nowhere a guy comes in, and shoots me mercilessly. I can not even beg for mercy, I can not flee, it is hurting me, but I also enjoys it a lot then I fell on the ground, and after that nobody cares me becouse I am a disposable bad guy/guard. So as a teenager, I enjoey this so much, so I started to rub my bulge trough my jeans at home , I dont know what was happening but I enjoyed it a lot. I did it untill I came. After that I have just realised whats I am into Smile Since then , I am a huge fan of killcounts, and shooting and stabbing and strangling videos. Sometimes I watch the entire movie just for a few bad guys in uniforms or suits, so I might see his story , it makes his death more sexy Smile 

I am mainly BI, I have a girlfriend, who knews about my fetish and she can accept it and sometimes she is roleplaying with me. But I would like to experience more about my fetish, so I need to try out new things with guys too. One really important from me that I like clothed stuff. I mean I turn on if a guy wear a proper outfit, uniform or suit and tie, I dont want to see him naked. ( But I would take out his rock hard cock for sure Smile )

I do a lot of shirt and tie fun at home, for example as I write this post for you guys, I am in a shirt, and tie and suitpant, even that I am at home in home office Smile. If I am alone, I wear this clothes, and roleplay that I got shot or stabbed by an attacker at home. I am a well dressed bad boy we can say who wants to get taken down Tongue

I hope you enjoyed my story, I would like to know more about you guys, and I hope that I can find somebody who is getting hard also from shot down suit and tie guys , and wants to be shot with me Wink
Thank you for the introduction Peter. Nothing wrong with your grammar!
And a excellent introduction.
Happy to see you here, Suited. Great introduction and I hope you like it here.  Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Good to see you here ... welcome. also ... Where is the male navel site?
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Me too i love suit stab
(03-16-2021, 06:06 PM)gladlover Wrote: Good to see you here ... welcome. also ... Where is the male navel site?
He meant me. Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Hi, I am into roleplay like you, and love to be shot or stabbed and fall down on the floor playing dead. But for me, my turn on is, I and my killer would be wear tight jeans or all in leather, or both.
Hi,Nice to meet you,I come from Taiwan.It's very sincere in your description and some of the scenes also happened to me,although I am a "killer" 

Hope we can have some chat to know each other more Smile