Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let me introduce myself
Hey guys,
wanna say Hello, 'cause I'm new to the board. I'm German, so please excuse my english.

As long as i can remember i have a hard belly and navel fetish with really dark fantasies. Now I'm in my 50's and a pretty big boy. I've also a crush on big or at least muscular bellies. I'm into gut shots, gut stabs, skewering, gutting, Seppuku. Love to watch vids or pics or read stories or talk about it. I'm 100% a taker, love to imagine how I get it in my big belly! In my imagination, it's most exciting when the blade (bullet, arrow, spear, whatever) gets stuck in my guts and doesn't come out of my back. My preferred target is the navel or the area above and below. An important point in my fantasy is a long agonizing death struggle. Hours of suffering while my guts are on fire!
Gladiators are not my favorite setting, it's okay but I see myself more as a cowboy, soldier, pirate or a completely normal guy who gets it in his belly and watches in disbelief as his shirt turns blood red. I push up my shirt to see the damage, hold my aching gut and moan "Ooohhh, my big belly!" Otherwise I love Samurai settings.

I look forward to a stimulating exchange here!
(03-29-2021, 08:18 PM)Gutbear Wrote: Hey guys,
wanna say Hello, 'cause I'm new to the board. I'm German, so please excuse my english.

As long as i can remember i have a hard belly and navel fetish with really dark fantasies. Now I'm in my 50's and a pretty big boy. I've also a crush on big or at least muscular bellies. I'm into gut shots, gut stabs, skewering, gutting, Seppuku. Love to watch vids or pics or read stories or talk about it. I'm 100% a taker, love to imagine how I get it in my big belly! In my imagination, it's most exciting when the blade (bullet, arrow, spear, whatever) gets stuck in my guts and doesn't come out of my back. My preferred target is the navel or the area above and below. An important point in my fantasy is a long agonizing death struggle. Hours of suffering while my guts are on fire!
Gladiators are not my favorite setting, it's okay but I see myself more as a cowboy, soldier, pirate or a completely normal guy who gets it in his belly and watches in disbelief as his shirt turns blood red. I push up my shirt to see the damage, hold my aching gut and moan "Ooohhh, my big belly!" Otherwise I love Samurai settings.

I look forward to a stimulating exchange here!
I've been on and off here for a while and it's always fun reading most of the posts specifically where the belly as whole is targeted. Like you I have had this fetish since I was around 10 and always wondered how it would feel to have a blade shoved in my abdomen (lower) and how the guts would poke out of the wound. I could probably take it and have had a session with a guy many years back who had the same fetish .... I think we both wanted to stick each other but never went too deep or serious and lost contact with him. I'm not that big and have lost a lot of weight over the lockdown which does show some small scars due to a bit of excess fat.

Welcome
Thanks for the welcome, bro!