Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belly Butcher Blog
(09-22-2021, 02:53 PM)Richard Weed Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 12:36 PM)Gutstab79 Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 09:49 AM)Stabano Wrote: There is a way in but it says you need to be invited, just like last time. I give up. If it opens up again, lemme know. Just another loss on the belly stabbing fetish thing.
It's a shame that you can't get in anymore.  I find the fetish very exotic.
I agree! I don't see anything that says you have to be invited :/
I also get a popup that says you need to be invited. I miss it. His artwork is the only artwork that I find erotic. And the dialog too.
agreed; his dialog was the best and when he did the sword stuff it was GREAT!
Should be back up now, a few new pics posted and more coming soon! I've been having a lot of issues with the blogger site where I'm hosting my art, including issues where people aren't allowed to comment for some reason, and an issue that I can't seem to fix where some are stuck on an infinite loop when trying to access the page. I'm thinking about trying to host my art here if there is interest, like in a separate section of the pics forum.
Go for it, Ashe. Love your stuff
PLEASE DO!
His blog is back up!
(04-14-2021, 02:35 AM)Bayonetbear Wrote: Does anyone know what has happened to the Belly Butcher Blog? It seems to have been closed.  Sad
It's a sad day
(10-01-2023, 12:55 AM)johnnybravo_365 Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 02:35 AM)Bayonetbear Wrote: Does anyone know what has happened to the Belly Butcher Blog? It seems to have been closed.  Sad
It's a sad day
It;s working fine now, most recent post Sept. 15th.
- Derek