Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am AncientWarrior
Great stuff! Love your bod, outfit, and death groans!

I only wish you could take an arrow, sword, knife, or spear in your naked belly! I realize that's not possible though, given the special effects would be difficult, if not impossible.

Your stuff is great anyway thanks for sharing!

Helpme
(06-03-2021, 08:10 PM)helpme1030 Wrote: Great stuff! Love your bod, outfit, and death groans!

I only wish you could take an arrow, sword, knife, or spear in your naked belly! I realize that's not possible though, given the special effects would be difficult, if not impossible.

Your stuff is great anyway thanks for sharing!

Helpme

Thank you Helpme for your support Smile
Taking a spear is difficult because the shaft is heavy and fasten it upright to the body is almost impossible. Anyway, I will study this possibility because I also rather like being speared, even more than being arrowed.
Taking the wound into the belly is possible but not into the naked belly because I would need to wear something on the belly in order to stick the shaft upright.
AnWa
You could also just folded in when you cut to the scene where you get hit and then pull it out and look at it as you di I'd also love to see you without the breastplate, sorry for being so picky!

Thanks again for sharing your great work!

I meant hold it in not folded in.
(06-18-2021, 02:48 PM)helpme1030 Wrote: You could also just folded in when you cut to the scene where you get hit and then pull it out and look at it as you di I'd also love to see you without the breastplate, sorry for being so picky!

Thanks again for sharing your great work!

I meant hold it in not folded in.

I will probably post another warrior dressing in the future. A variation from this one, with no breast plate.
AnWa
Thanks!

By the way, you mentioned in another post that you have a website. Can I have the link?
(06-18-2021, 03:39 PM)helpme1030 Wrote: Thanks!

By the way, you mentioned in another post that you have a website. Can I have the link?

I am uploading all my vids at

https://motherless.com/m/AncientWarrior

I have no other webpage.

AnWa
Oh yeah, I know that one. I friended you there Smile
Me too!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.