Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anywhere else?
I like this forum, I really do but usually when I log on, there's NO new messages or posts and when there are new posts, they're not to my liking. I need more. Is there anywhere else on the net like this with fantasy belly button stabbing, males only?
Hey Stabano, I feel you - I've been looking, but haven't really seen anything else out there. That's kinda why we made this forum. I'm trying to get the time to write up some more stories, I have quite a few brewin', but work has been crazy lately and it's hard to find the time... but we do need more of our shared fantasy Smile
(08-18-2021, 04:13 PM)FuqWitCha Wrote: Hey Stabano, I feel you - I've been looking, but haven't really seen anything else out there.  That's kinda why we made this forum.  I'm trying to get the time to write up some more stories, I have quite a few brewin', but work has been crazy lately and it's hard to find the time... but we do need more of our shared fantasy Smile

Thanks! Your stuff is always great, especially your pictures! You have a hot hot hot bod
I asked this same question on JJs original board. I received no responses. Good luck!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(08-18-2021, 10:03 PM)gladlover Wrote: I asked this same question on JJs original board. I received no responses. Good luck!

Maybe because there are none? OR that people are just hesitant to respond because it would mean this board is not serving its purpose and they afraid? OR that they just don't care or are not active here or there in the other board?
I don't know of any other site like this one. Our kink is pretty uncommon and specific, I think, so it's possible there isn't any other forum dedicated to it.

As I recall, there used to be another site called Shot Dead Guys Zone (as you can guess, it was mainly dedicated to gunshots, but people posted a decent amount of stabbing-related content as well), but it was closed years ago and, to my knowledge, it hasn't been revived. BestDeaths, on the other hand, used to have a forum section, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore (and, since they focus mostly on choking videos, I never found their forum too interesting anyway).

Besides that, there are blogs like JJ's (which is still active) and a few content creators that sometimes cater to our kink (such as Art of Abs or Murdermayhem100), but I don't know of any other forum that is currently active.
There's a website called meetfighters.com. Most of the guys there are into gutpunching and wrestling, but there are some who are into navel. One of the subgroups is for guys into navel.

There's also a group called Male Belly and Navel Fetish in Discord.
(09-08-2021, 06:52 AM)ritual Wrote: There's a website called meetfighters.com. Most of the guys there are into gutpunching and wrestling, but there are some who are into navel. One of the subgroups is for guys into navel.

I might be on meetfighters' already and never found your subgroup but maybe it wasn't there when I joined and haven't been there in a long long time? Discord never works well for me for some reason. And I get all kinds of protection warning when I go there
(09-08-2021, 09:48 AM)Stabano Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 06:52 AM)ritual Wrote: There's a website called meetfighters.com. Most of the guys there are into gutpunching and wrestling, but there are some who are into navel. One of the subgroups is for guys into navel.

I might be on meetfighters' already and never found your subgroup but maybe it wasn't there when I joined and haven't been there in a long long time? Discord never works well for me for some reason. And I get all kinds of protection warning when I go there
It's under the interest group Navel Torture/Fetish. Hopefully you can get Discord to work for you in the future..
Can someone post a link/invitation to the Navel Torture Fetish Discord group? Thanks!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.