Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jack Steel Books
I'm sure that some of you are familiar with JS's books. There are a whole series of them on Amazon under the "Tales of Muscle and Blood" series available on Kindle Unlimited. A whole series of books dealing with our favorite subjects. The publisher states;

"This work contains high levels of violence, graphic descriptions of death, male nudity and adult themes that may offend some readers."

I'm sure most of you will not be offended.

There are usually free tryouts of kindle unlimited. Right now I'm on a two month free trial. There is a Kindle Reader available for Windows, and for other OS' as well. Here's a link for one that has links to the rest. They are quite short, I think the longest is 75 (Kindle) pages.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LZM..._rw_edp_ku
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Cool - I tried checking out the preview to check out some of the content but all it really did was show the disclaimer from inside the book! Can you give like a sentence-or-two breakdown of what's in it? Smile Any gutshot stuff or stuff from the common fantasy lots of us have?
don't bother, they sometimes have navel strikes but they're concerned with blood and cum so maybe some here will like them? They're brutal, bloody, and kinda gross, even though someone here might be writing them so some here will like them but mostly disappointing and sort of heartless IMO
(08-18-2021, 04:12 PM)FuqWitCha Wrote: Cool - I tried checking out the preview to check out some of the content but all it really did was show the disclaimer from inside the book! Can you give like a sentence-or-two breakdown of what's in it? Smile Any gutshot stuff or stuff from the common fantasy lots of us have?

There are a few stories with shooting, the western stories and the marine stories.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.