Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
set 45

Great work! Particularly #3 & #5 because the close proximity of the combatants makes them very hot and stimulating images.
I love your work! Thanks so much for including naked cocks now too. I know you like the jockstraps but I really enjoy the naked :-)
Very erotic processing. I love it.
I especially appreciate erotic artists who incorporate fallen studs into their fantasy world. The killing action is very hot, but the bodies left in the wake of a battle or mass execution also tell the story of the men's erotic death method. The mortuary tags on the bodies of slain soldiers who lie gut-shot on the battlefield are a hot detail.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
100% agree TakeNo. The labels, even when unnecessary, tell the story of a death check, a feel up, and perhaps a finishing blow.

Another possibility I find extremely erotic is the men were standing in a trench with a hopelessly impenetrable wall of flying bullets over top of it. Their commander ordered them to jump out and charge anyway, so they hand a line of tags to each other in advance, just to save the cleanup crew some work. They're fully confident they'll be dead within seconds, so they put on the labels. And none is disappointed.
That's a really hot scenario, timgotshot. Soldiers follow orders, even if it's a suicide mission. They accepted the likelihood of a short life span when they joined up. Embracing death is part of their warrior ethos, though of course they aspire to kill at least a few of the enemy before they're blown away and hit the mass grave with their buds. Dog tags have always fascinated me, because they're both a pop cultural symbol of a macho identity and ID for the guy's corpse. Dog tags say "I'm a soldier, trained to kill," and "I'm a soldier, ready to be killed." Similar to your idea about the certainty of impending combat death, military history records campaigns in which men in beleaguered units were advised by their sarge or C.O. to take a tag off their neck chain and put it in one of their boots, where it was less likely to be destroyed when the guys get shot up or blown to pieces as they expected. In the scene you envision, when the fodder charges from the trench and gets mowed down, the helpful "DEAD" markers they distributed among themselves beforehand will let the mortuary affairs guys (aka "the ghouls") know which casualties to pull the dog tags off of.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae