Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade stabbing videos
Anyone here want to trade stabbing videos? Send me your collection screenshot to my mail and i Will do the same i have so many stabbing videos collection
Just pm me
(11-12-2021, 05:41 PM)andrie666 Wrote: Anyone here want to trade stabbing videos? Send me your collection screenshot to my mail and i Will do the same i have so many stabbing videos collection
Why not just post them here? That's what I do. I believe that's what this place is for, swapping videos and photos.
(11-13-2021, 03:19 PM)Richard Weed Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 05:41 PM)andrie666 Wrote: Anyone here want to trade stabbing videos? Send me your collection screenshot to my mail and i Will do the same i have so many stabbing videos collection
Why not just post them here? That's what I do. I believe that's what this place is for, swapping videos and photos.
what is the benefit if I post here? I ask for video exchange not give video Smile
(11-14-2021, 07:02 AM)andrie666 Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 03:19 PM)Richard Weed Wrote:
what is the benefit if I post here? I ask for video exchange not give video Smile
information should not be paid. Information does not carry energy. You give information into space and it returns to you many times over. The future is for virtual communism)))