Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not all pics post? Appear?
I've noticed on some threads when done loading, not all the pictures appear! On a refresh some more do! Anyone else noticed this? I found out only because some comments refer to pics that were there on the first posting but when loaded again, the pics vanished but the comments referred to older pics that were gone but were there when I refreshed the page!!!!???
(01-16-2022, 02:46 PM)Stabano Wrote: I've noticed on some threads when done loading, not all the pictures appear! On a refresh some more do! Anyone else noticed this? I found out only because some comments refer to pics that were there on the first posting but when loaded again, the pics vanished but the comments referred to older pics that were gone but were there when I refreshed the page!!!!???

Seems to be a flaw in the Board, probably nothing can be done about it.  The other day I posted about 18 photos in a thread, only 10 showed up.  When I reloaded, each time I got a different number of pictures, but never got all of them to show.
- Derek
(02-02-2022, 02:28 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 02:46 PM)Stabano Wrote: I've noticed on some threads when done loading, not all the pictures appear! On a refresh some more do! Anyone else noticed this? I found out only because some comments refer to pics that were there on the first posting but when loaded again, the pics vanished but the comments referred to older pics that were gone but were there when I refreshed the page!!!!???

Seems to be a flaw in the Board, probably nothing can be done about it.  The other day I posted abotu 18 photos in a thread, only 10 showed up.  When I reloaded, each time I got a different number of pictures, but never got all of them to show.
- Derek

Thank you for letting me know. I thought maybe it was just a glitch on my posts. It's amazing that this happens!