Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just curious...
I love the visual of knife/machete stabs - as it is the preferred weapon of my fave kind of killer - but I imagine the feel of a spear or pole is even better and looks better sinking deep into a belly. The entire gut and crotch area are welcomed targets but preference is just bellow the navel. The victim's reaction is important, as noted in your "faces of death" thread, and in video the sounds they make are integral to my enjoyment as well. Wardrobe is key. This is the most difficult for me to find as what really gets me going is the entire guy's body in view and his being barefoot (or dress socks, depending). Jeans, suits, pants uniforms, cowboy, tight disco, sailor, etc. as long as his shoes are gone! But I can still appreciate things not in my checklist, like that SUPER hot trident kill above. As for body types, into anything between slender and bear. Not too skinny or obese or massively muscled. Smooth is fine, hairy is preferred.

I guess the TL;DR of it is: My ultimate "triggering" image for me is a hot barefoot guy in jeans getting impaled off his feet, struggling, grimacing, moaning and finally dangling or if he is on the ground, repeatedly gutted with legs akimbo and really serving some good pleasure/pain reaction... Aaaaand if he cums as he nears his end, all the better! 

Your video reactions were always pretty good at positively triggering me as well, Derek.  Wink
(02-02-2022, 08:44 PM)BearFoot Wrote: I love the visual of knife/machete stabs - as it is the preferred weapon of my fave kind of killer - but I imagine the feel of a spear or pole is even better and looks better sinking deep into a belly. The entire gut and crotch area are welcomed targets but preference is just bellow the navel. The victim's reaction is important, as noted in your "faces of death" thread, and in video the sounds they make are integral to my enjoyment as well. Wardrobe is key. This is the most difficult for me to find as what really gets me going is the entire guy's body in view and his being barefoot (or dress socks, depending). Jeans, suits, pants uniforms, cowboy, tight disco, sailor, etc. as long as his shoes are gone! But I can still appreciate things not in my checklist, like that SUPER hot trident kill above. As for body types, into anything between slender and bear. Not too skinny or obese or massively muscled. Smooth is fine, hairy is preferred.

I guess the TL;DR of it is: My ultimate "triggering" image for me is a hot barefoot guy in jeans getting impaled off his feet, struggling, grimacing, moaning and finally dangling or if he is on the ground, repeatedly gutted with legs akimbo and really serving some good pleasure/pain reaction... Aaaaand if he cums as he nears his end, all the better! 

Your video reactions were always pretty good at positively triggering me as well, Derek.  Wink
Thanks for your comments and I appreciate your compliment.
- Derek
For me, arrows first choice, then spears. I really prefer naked and I like shots pretty much anywhere but shots in the cock and especially up the ass are really hot for me. Gunshots are OK along the same lines. I don’t like overly gruesome and bloody like decapitations, but some blood is fine. Definitely like guys being hard at the last and cumming. I like it when women are the killers and men are the victims, although male on male is fine too. I guess my own pictures and videos show what I like :-)
(02-05-2022, 08:31 PM)bellyboy Wrote: I have always wanted a bullet in my guts because the line "my guts feel like they are on fire" has always turned me on. Johnny Crawford came close when he said "my insides feel like they are on fire". When in my earlier life I was short in the belly approaching the island of Tarawa I actually got it twice in the guts. The first went into my belly button and the second hit me lower in the belly right in the middle of my guts. I had a hard one when I left the landing craft and when I got shot I shot a load inside my pants. So for me it is bullets over a blade, but I will admit being a naked cabin boy on a pirate ship and taking the thrust of a sword into my belly button is also a turn on. In any story, the target has to be my belly.
I have to admit that seeing a guy get shot in the belly on TV was one of my first turn-ons, and my earliest jerk-off fantasy...the very first time I remember cumming was when I was by myself playing at getting shot and dying....I didn't realize at first what had happened!  For many guys it'sa natural instinct that comes from playing war or cowboy when a kid; every boy instinctively grabs his belly when he  "gets shot".  Most of the guys I have played or filmed with have said pretty much the same thing; they all had imagined getting a slug right in the belly and feeling it burning deep in their guts.  Both Longhair and Big Red specifically described to me their reaction to the Johnny Crawford scene in EL DORADO, in ways that suggested to me they had found it somehow almost erotic.  Longhair wanted to take it right in the bellybutton; Big Red preferred a little lower, in his long flat gut a couple inches down. And one young guy even called me late one night to tell me about a movie he'd just seen: "And this guy, he just gets shot...right, right in the belly, and he just grabs his gut and goes "oooh" and drops dead." He then proceed to tell me how stupid it was, that the guy should have writhed around on the floor, clutching his heaving belly and groaning, feeling the hot lead drilled deep into his guts!
Pizza Boy also put this scenario at the top of his list for ways to die...we discussed it again after we had dissected the deathgasm scene in ONCE BEFORE I DIE and had researched and learned about the Ejaculation Reflex...that point where the nervous system reacts to stimuli without the brain being directly involved;  that sheer sensation can trigger an uncontrollable, unstoppable orgasm.  In his scenario, he'd take a slug right in the guts down well below his navel; the penetration of the pelvic nerve ganglia, plus the gush of warm blood running down over his groin triggering an erection.  He'd clutch his quivering gut with one hand, and grab the shaft of his bloodslicked cock with the other, stroking it until it is rigid and throbbing, just as a second bullet punches right through his navel and deep into his belly.  Pain ripples through his guts, triggering the Ejaculation Reflex, and his pulsing cock sprays multiple spurts of hot cum, splattering his belly from his navel to his nipples, as he shudders and dies.
- Derek

(02-03-2022, 03:41 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 08:44 PM)BearFoot Wrote: I love the visual of knife/machete stabs - as it is the preferred weapon of my fave kind of killer - but I imagine the feel of a spear or pole is even better and looks better sinking deep into a belly. The entire gut and crotch area are welcomed targets but preference is just bellow the navel. The victim's reaction is important, as noted in your "faces of death" thread, and in video the sounds they make are integral to my enjoyment as well. Wardrobe is key. This is the most difficult for me to find as what really gets me going is the entire guy's body in view and his being barefoot (or dress socks, depending). Jeans, suits, pants uniforms, cowboy, tight disco, sailor, etc. as long as his shoes are gone! But I can still appreciate things not in my checklist, like that SUPER hot trident kill above. As for body types, into anything between slender and bear. Not too skinny or obese or massively muscled. Smooth is fine, hairy is preferred.

Somethng like this?
- Derek

Attached Files Image(s)

fantastic! totally hot guy, hot move, hot spearing or swording! Thanks
That picture tho is awesome! Such a big blade in his navel and his face. He LOVES it.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Something like this?
- Derek

Love that! Great expression and the angle really looks like you're lifting him.

Had he been rigged to show his feet dangling it would've been a perfect example. I always wondered how they did that, like with Bob's death in Halloween and the 2007 remake. I once fixed a "hidden" seat to a wall for the victim to sit on as he was impaled but it wasn't stable enough so we went with crutches... and I use them still. lol
(02-01-2022, 04:30 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 05:45 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: MMm for me a trident in my smooth nude oiled gladiator body! My cock hard and erect displayed before the arena crowd. Followed by sword or spear.

All nude cock hard & erect maybe wearing nothing more than gladiator helmet
In most movies guys catch a trident horizontally across the belly.  What would you think about taking it like this?  I've had several of my guys suggest this, taking the top tine in the navel, the middle through the cockhead into the guts, and the bottom through the base of the shaft and the balls.
- Derek
Nice photos love the trident in the gut but love to see them nude & hard getting it as well!
Well, in my younger years around early to late teens seeing a guy get a knife in his navel was the ultimate turn on. However, the older I got the more I liked the whole abdomen getting knifed, particularly the lower abdomen. Most guys prefer a wound in the navel but for me I want to see scars, blood and guts .... not for everyone I know but hey you asked ;-). So, its knife and its in the lower belly for me!
(02-11-2022, 02:32 PM)gutstab2 Wrote: Well, in my younger years around early to late teens seeing a guy get a knife in his navel was the ultimate turn on. However, the older I got the more I liked the whole abdomen getting knifed, particularly the lower abdomen. Most guys prefer a wound in the navel but for me I want to see scars, blood and guts .... not for everyone I know but hey you asked ;-). So, its knife and its in the lower belly for me!
I agree on knives, as did many of my actors.  An upthrust punch right in the guts below the navel does it for me.
- Derek