Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just curious...
(09-23-2023, 05:48 PM)buzzard30 Wrote: trident in the bellybutton  ...
I'd like that trident in my chest with one tine through each nipple and the middle time through the sternum ....
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(09-24-2023, 04:45 PM)gladlover Wrote:
I'd like that trident in my chest with one tine through each nipple and the middle time through the sternum ....

Like this?

(Out of my story "Ludus")
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
MMM god what a hot scene!
(09-25-2023, 06:42 AM)Ras Roleplay Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 04:45 PM)gladlover Wrote:

Like this?

(Out of my story "Ludus")
I'd love to go like this!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
looks great
Ras your such a tease! I would cum at the thought of getting it between my cock & belly button with a trident! If I was lying nude on the arena sand with a trident in my gut I would just wank myself senseless till I died. MMM..... what a way to go
(09-28-2023, 09:16 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: Ras your such a tease! I would cum at the thought of getting it between my cock & belly button with a trident! If I was lying nude on the arena sand with a trident in my gut I would just wank myself senseless till I died. MMM..... what a way to go

Smile
Thank you very much. I am glad you like it.
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
(09-29-2023, 03:25 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote:
(09-28-2023, 09:16 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: Ras your such a tease! I would cum at the thought of getting it between my cock & belly button with a trident! If I was lying nude on the arena sand with a trident in my gut I would just wank myself senseless till I died. MMM..... what a way to go

Smile
Thank you very much. I am glad you like it.
I fucking love it!
The navel is the way to get me hard. Always has been, ever since I was little. I used to feel up my neighbor's belly button when we played Jaws in the pool, and I wanted him to finger mine. That progressed to pushing sharp knives into my belly button. Anything long and sharp in someone's navel (or my own) is generally enough to make me cum