Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just Imagine
Just imagine.. all these young soldiers willing to die like men in front of their fellows, proud eager ready.. ready to prove their worth.. gut muscle execution. Take as much as ya can and ask respectfully for more… GUT UP

Attached Files Image(s)

B&w pic……fuck… drill slow in gut… hits the spine each time… he shows no fear or pain.. he is true male BEEF
GUT UP. (And GORGEOUSLY handsome)

I recently hit my spine gut fuckin my self… always thought that would be IT…. Beyond hot and no sign of internal damage afte 3 weeks… bending back as I thrust into mysel and Suckin in my gut meat… now have a permanent very deep gut hole.. would love to share it with the right dude here
(09-04-2022, 02:41 AM)GutKnife Wrote: B&w pic……fuck… drill slow in gut… hits the spine each time… he shows no fear or pain.. he is true male BEEF GUT UP.    (And GORGEOUSLY handsome)

I recently hit my spine gut fuckin my self… always thought that would be IT….  Beyond hot and no sign of internal damage afte 3 weeks… bending back as I thrust into mysel and Suckin in my gut meat… now have a permanent very deep gut hole.. would love to share it with the right dude here
Hey man, are you serious about that  Huh You’ll probably tell me where to get off Angry but I don’t want you to think that no one raising any welfare concerns over what you said you’re doing to yourself makes it okay because it’s not, it’s fucking dangerous man  Angel Take it from a paramedic  Heart