Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like text based roleplay?
I’ve come across two friends in mine on Facebook that enjoy text based roleplay where we made a group chat and had tons of fun. Which got me thinking how many of us here like text based roleplay with some voice notes involved if that’s you’re kind of thing. If so why don’t you join us there too or any chatting service you’re comfortable with. I personally like playing as the victim who does with honor and voulentairly offers himself to my captor. I’m really excited for the different flavors of roleplay we could all be having if more people join in.
(07-31-2022, 11:20 AM)KnitNot Wrote: I’ve come across two friends in mine on Facebook that enjoy text based roleplay where we made a group chat and had tons of fun. Which got me thinking how many of us here like text based roleplay with some voice notes involved if that’s you’re kind of thing. If so why don’t you join us there too or any chatting service you’re comfortable with. I personally like playing as the victim who does with honor and voulentairly offers himself to my captor. I’m really excited for the different flavors of roleplay we could all be having if more people join in.

WHere is this? It sounds almost scammy. Give me the FB pages and links, too where you play and  your FB name and page links. Thanks. I'd love to do that IF this is on the up and up but the amount of spam and scammers here is amazing.
(07-31-2022, 11:20 AM)KnitNot Wrote: I’ve come across two friends in mine on Facebook that enjoy text based roleplay where we made a group chat and had tons of fun. Which got me thinking how many of us here like text based roleplay with some voice notes involved if that’s you’re kind of thing. If so why don’t you join us there too or any chatting service you’re comfortable with. I personally like playing as the victim who does with honor and voulentairly offers himself to my captor. I’m really excited for the different flavors of roleplay we could all be having if more people join in.
nice idea...are you into shooting?
Great guys! Add me on Facebook and let’s talk about scenarios. I love the stuff you write about Chase. Whenever I read Trio I get really turned on.
Here is my Facebook profile link.

https://www.facebook.com/ralph.stones.5
THANKS, which chapter isyour fave? You might also like:

Teaspoon :: DOCTOR WHO, JESSE, AND JEREMY by Innout (whofic.com)

Check out the Peladon story, the Lewis and Clark Orgy and stabbings, the Death Zone Orgy stabbings, and the Western Story shootings and stabbings. I think you will like those best. There's also guys from NEVER BACK DOWN getting run through with swords and/or spears. 

Also this:

Nifty Archive: peter-pan

Check out the sword fights in the later chapters and one in which Pan gets totally run through.